Chapter 60: Angel

As Taehyung waters the plants in his shop, the shop door jingles. He instantly smiles when he smells his mate's comforting scent. Now that Jimin and Hoseok have decided that they do not mind being in public with their famous father, Jungkook walks around without hiding his face. He gets to wrap his arms around his mate's waist even when customers are in the shop.

After the public found out that the pretty plant and flower shop was Jeon Jungkook's mate's store, the store became busier than ever. When the customers catch a glance of the famous actor doting on his mate, they all coo and gasp.

"How was your day?" Taehyung asks as he turns around in his mate's arms and looks at him.

"It was good." Jungkook hums and boops their noses with a giddy smile. "Where are the boys? I thought that Sunshine was driving them here after class."

"The group stopped to get ice cream before heading over. Apparently, Moon has been craving ice cream all day." Taehyung explains and continues to water his plants while wrapped in his mate's embrace.

"Moon has been so busy with his dancing and singing lessons. I am glad that Sunshine has been taking good care of him." Jungkook mumbles, burying his face in the crook of his mate's neck, taking a deep breath of his mate's soothing scent.

"You know that Jongie and Sunshine will make sure that Moon gets everything he wants." Taehyung softly laughs and waves as a customer leaves after checking out.

"That is very true." Jungkook chuckles, kissing his mate's shoulder.

When the store bell jingles, Taehyung quickly goes to greet the customers with his mate trailing behind. "How may I help you?" Taehyung kindly asks as he smiles at his customers.

"W-we brought something for Alpha Jeon. It's a thank-you gift." The omega explains as she grips a gift box in her hands.

Jungkook quickly recognizes the father he has never forgotten from nine years prior. With a bright smile, Jungkook looks at the beta hiding behind his nervous parents.

"Let me close the shop really fast," Taehyung tells them when he feels his mate's emotions surge.

As Taehyung locks the front door and flips the sign, Yoongi shyly peeks out from behind his father's back. Stars are in his eyes as he looks at the kind alpha who started recording lullabies and dropping them online for free.

"How have you been, Min Yoongi?" Jungkook softly asks, causing Yoongi to gasp in shock and grab his father's shirt.

"It's okay, Yoon. He is really, really nice, and Eomma and I are not going anywhere." Hyungsik softly tells his shy son.

Boyoung and Hyungsik softly encourage their shy son as he contemplates stepping out from behind his father. Jungkook stays patient and continues to softly smile at the shy sixteen-year-old.

After a few shy minutes, Yoongi steps out from behind his parents and bows. Jungkook softly smiles and bows back. 

Because it was difficult for Yoongi to verbally express himself, his parents learned and taught him sign language. Since he is very nervous and close to having a panic attack, he signs "thank you" to Jungkook. With a sweet smile, Jungkook signs in return. Yoongi's eyes sparkle when he sees Jungkook signing back in return.

"How have you been?" Jungkook signs.

"Good. Thank you for the lullabies." Yoongi quickly signs with big, sparkling eyes.

"I am glad you liked them." Jungkook hums and smiles at the shy beta.

"This is for you. Yoongi drew it." Boyoung explains as she hands the box to Jungkook.