🔞 Chapter 84: I am Forever Yours

🔞

A moan fills the hotel room when the weight on Hoseok's chest and the pressure in his lower back move. "Gum, stop moving." Hoseok moans and grips the man on top of him.

"Sorry," Bogum mutters as he stills.

"Babe, why are you still hard?" Hoseok asks as he sleepily opens his eyes and looks at his boyfriend.

"I woke up hard." Bogum mumbles and wraps his arms around Hoseok. "I fell asleep waiting for my knot to go away, and then when I woke up and realized I was still inside, I got hard again." He sighs and buries his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. "How can I not be hard when I am inside of you?"

"My alpha." Hoseok chuckles and brushes his fingers through Bogum's hair. "Fuck. Move." Hoseok moans when Bogum shifts.

With a grin, Bogum nips Hoseok's shoulder, then gets onto his elbows and looks down at his boyfriend. "Don't you need to study?" Bogum asks as he pulls out and thrusts into the alpha beneath him.

"I do. But I'd prefer to get fucked right now." Hoseok chuckles and wraps his legs around his boyfriend to press him deeper. "God. Fuck." Hoseok chokes out as his boyfriend thrusts into his raw hole. His body aches from a long night of lovemaking. After the first knotting the previous night, Hoseok took a nap, and then they ended up waking up and fucking the entire night until Hoseok passed out from Bogum's fourth knot.

"Fuck, Pup. Such a pretty alpha." Bogum grunts as he listens to Hoseok's whimpers of pleasure.

🔞

After knotting Hoseok two more times, Bogum carries his exhausted boyfriend to the bathroom and cleans him. Hoseok happily hums as he enjoys the aftercare. Bogum always showers his boyfriend with care after they make love.

"Are you excited about your masters?" Hoseok asks as his boyfriend carries him back to the room.

"I am, but I am nervous as well." Bogum hums and gently sets his boyfriend on the soft hotel bed.

"Why are you nervous?" Hoseok softly asks and waits for his boyfriend to lie down next to him.

"I'm not sure if I'll be good enough for it." Bogum mumbles and rolls over to face his boyfriend.

"You are definitely smart enough, and you work really hard. You will do so well." Hoseok smiles and pecks Bogum's forehead.

"I hope so."

"I know so."

As Hoseok studies, lying on his stomach on the fluffy bed, his boyfriend lies on top of him and buries his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. "I cannot believe you are worried about being in the masters program when you don't even need to study like I do." Hoseok huffs as his boyfriend snuggles him.

"I am not taking as many classes as you, so I have more time for the classes I am in," Bogum mutters and softly sucks on Hoseok's neck.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asks warily when he feels his boyfriend's hard length rub against his ass.

"Sorry." Bogum murmurs and sits up.

"Just don't be too rough and let me study." Hoseok chuckles when he sees his boyfriend's pout.

"I will be gentle." Bogum hums as he moves Hoseok's bathrobe out of the way.

🔞

Hoseok tries to focus on his notes as his boyfriend spreads his legs apart and kneads his ass. He softly moans when his boyfriend's lubed fingers enter and stretch him open. When Bogum's long fingers tap Hoseok's prostate, the smaller alpha moans and jerks with pleasure.