Chapter 18: Lemons and Vanilla

"I can't wait to be floating in the ocean." Taehyung sighs as he gently rubs his hand over his very swollen stomach.

"I am grateful that my break between shows is right now." Jungkook softly hums as he rubs his omega's swollen feet and legs.

"Have you been looking at scripts to choose from?" Taehyung asks and looks at his sweet alpha.

"I have. I found one that is very intriguing. Do you want to hear about it?" Jungkook responds and lies down next to his mate.

"I would love to." Taehyung smiles and snuggles as closely to his mate as possible.

"Well, it is about an alpha in a society where alphas are feared. He has to wear a muzzle from a very young age. The young alpha grew up in an orphanage that was abusive to the alpha children. As he entered a new school, he met a beyond-sweet male omega with blue eyes. They both bonded at a very young age. At one point, they get separated for fourteen years. When they are finally together again, they are forced through many hardships." As Jungkook explains the premise of the script he is interested in, Taehyung begins to cry.

"That sounds so h-heartbreaking." Taehyung sniffles as he looks into his alpha's tender gaze.

"My sweet omega." Jungkook softly hums as he releases his calming pheromones to comfort his hormonal mate.

"I am going to cry throughout the whole show." Taehyung cries and buries his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Do not worry. It will air after Jimin is born." Jungkook softly chuckles as he runs his fingers through his mate's soft hair.

"I will still cry the whole time." Taehyung whines and breathes in his mate's comforting scent.

"I will make sure there are plenty of tissues in the apartment." Jungkook smiles and wraps his arms around his pregnant mate.

"I think that Jimin is an omega." Taehyung quietly mutters as he waits for his mate's response.

"Me too. He smells so soft and sweet." Jungkook lovingly hums, placing his hand on his mate's swollen stomach.

"Are you okay with him being a male omega?" Taehyung barely whispers as his parents' cruel words ring through his mind.

"I love that he is a male omega. He will be just as pretty, smart, strong, and caring as my sweet mate." Jungkook soothingly responds as he rubs circles with his thumb on his mate's stomach.

"He smells like lemons and vanilla. I wonder where he got his scent from." Taehyung hums and relaxes as his mate loves on him.

"My mother smells like vanilla and peaches, so he might have inherited his scent from her," Jungkook explains as he sniffs the air for his pup's scent. "Hmm, it does seem he is inheriting her scent."

"Your mother sounded really sweet on the phone." Taehyung smiles and looks at his mate.

"She is. She and my father ... they have worked very hard and raised us as best as they could despite their very busy schedules." Jungkook quietly mutters as he thinks about his parents.

"What parent wouldn't love you as their pup?" Taehyung giggles and gently pecks his mate's cheek.

"Well, you haven't met my siblings. They are the definition of perfection." Jungkook chuckles as he remembers his childhood. He was the black sheep of the family: wild, bad grades, terrible at sitting still, dated multiple times, and wanted to be an actor.

"How in the world can anyone be more perfect than you?" Taehyung gasps and sits up to look at his mate from above. "I have to meet your parents and ask them how they raised the three of you so well." He smiles as he leans down and pecks his mate's soft lips.