Chapter 77: Alliance

"Winter break!" Hoseok cheers as he walks out of his last semester final of the fall semester.

"Thank god." Jongin groans as he stumbles after Hoseok. "Four-hour finals kill me."

"Gummie!" Hoseok squeals when he sees his boyfriend waiting for him.

"How was the exam?" Bogum asks as he wraps his boyfriend in his arms.

"It was horrid. I am ready to go to sleep." Hoseok grumbles as he buries his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"Staaaar," Jongin whines when he sees his girlfriend walking toward him.

"Hey, Jongie." Hyesun smiles as her boyfriend fussily trots over and hugs her.

"I'm so sleepy," Jongin mutters as he wraps himself around his girlfriend.

"Let's get these two home." Hyesun chuckles as she pecks the top of her boyfriend's head.

"Sounds good." Bogum hums as he sweeps his boyfriend into his arms, causing Hoseok to giggle with happiness.

When they arrive home, Hoseok instantly runs into his home with big eyes. To his surprise, he sees his father cooking his favorite dishes. "Appa, I thought you were busy filming your new show." 

"We finished early. I knew my pup would be exhausted from finals." Jungkook smiles as his son tackles him in a tight hug.

"Thank you, Appa," Hoseok mumbles as his father wraps him in a tight hug.

"Surviving off of my cooking has been a nightmare." Taehyung softly chuckles as he walks into the kitchen.

"Your cooking has gotten better, but Appa's is the best." Hoseok laughs as he looks at his mother.

"I agree wholeheartedly." Taehyung smiles as he ruffles his son's hair.

"Are Moon and Yoon busy with their finals?" Jungkook asks as he sets the table while his oldest son continues to cling to him.

"Yes. They have been staying at the school for the past five days." Taehyung hums as he picks up a piece of steak and happily munches on it. "I have missed your cooking so much," Taehyung whines as he picks up another bite.

"Should I bring some food up to the university for Moon and Yoon?" Jungkook asks as he worries about his son.

"Boyoung noona brought food up to the school for them," Taehyung responds and softly rubs his mate's back.

"That's good. When do you think they will be home?" Jungkook wonders as he plops a piece of meat into his mate's mouth.

"I'm not sure." Taehyung hums and happily munches on the delicious food.

"Appa, my turn." Hoseok opens his mouth, waiting for his father to feed him.

"You never grow up." Jungkook fondly coos as he feeds his happy son.

As they eat, the door to their home opens, and Jimin sleepily stumbles in, surprising everyone. "Moon, did you already finish everything?" Taehyung asks as he rushes over to his exhausted pup.

"We did." Jimin mumbles and sleepily falls into his mother's embrace.

"Did Yoon come with you?" Jungkook asks as he looks down the building hallway for the beta.

"He went home with his Eomma." Jimin hums as he snuggles in Taehyung's arms. "They dropped me off. Yoon would have walked me up, but he fell asleep in the car, and I didn't want to wake him. Wait ... Appa! You're home!" Jimin gasps in surprise when he realizes his father is gently rubbing his back.