🔞 Chapter 21: Summer Breeze

That night, as Jungkook and Taehyung sleep with the sea breeze blowing over them, Taehyung's sweet scent suddenly spikes, indicating an oncoming mini heat. The pregnant omega wakes up when slick drips down his leg.

🔞

Jungkook carefully rolls on top of his mate and tenderly litters his face with soft kisses. "You're okay." He lovingly hums and spreads his mate's legs open.

"Alpha." Taehyung purrs as his blue omega eyes glow in the moonlight.

"Yes, Omega?" Jungkook softly asks and pinches his omega mate's clitoris.

"Make love to me." The omega hums and shivers in pleasure as his mate's fingers swirl around his dripping pink petals.

"Gladly." Jungkook chuckles and presses his dick into his mate's wet vagina.

Taehyung whines and grips the shits as his mate thrusts into him with the perfect rhythm and force. With each thrust, the omega gasps and shivers in pleasure. The omega's sweet scent fills the room and drenches the heavy air, causing his alpha mate to quicken his pace. Taehyung cries out and gasps when his mate's dick rams against his G-spot.

"Here, you'll feel better in this position." Jungkook softly hums as he turns Taehyung to his side and lies down behind him. "Is this better?" The alpha asks as he presses back into his mate from behind.

"Y-yes." Taehyung stutters in pleasure as his alpha lifts his leg in the air to press in deeper.

"Such a good omega, carrying your alpha's pup so well." Jungkook softly praises and litters soft kisses on his mate's shoulder. Knowing that his omega feels vulnerable, Jungkook's touch stays soft and loving as he does everything he can to appease Taehyung's heat.

"A-alpha, faster!" Taehyung whimpers as his orgasm quickly nears.

"Yes, my Omega." Jungkook purrs and quickens his pace. "My good omega." He hums and wraps his large hand around his mate's throbbing penis. "Come for me, Blossom."

"Alpha!" Taehyung whines and cums on his pregnant belly and on his mate's dick.

"Good Omega." Jungkook softly praises and begins to pull out.

"N-no, you h-ha-aven't cum yet." Taehyung whimpers and turns his head to look at his mate.

"Blossom, I can take care of myself. You need to rest." Jungkook softly responds and tenderly presses a kiss on his mate's forehead.

"I want you to cum in me." Taehyung frowns and glares at his mate.

"O-oh!" Jungkook stutters in surprise as his mate begins to laugh softly. "Aren't you too sensitive right now, though?" Jungkook asks with worry.

"No. It feels incomplete when you don't cum as well." Taehyung mumbles and reaches behind to grab his mate's dick. He softly moans when he presses his mate back into him. "Please, finish."

"I'll be gentle." Jungkook hums and wraps his arms around his mate as he gently thrusts into him.

Taehyung moans as his mate's scent encompasses him and wraps him in its warm embrace. He loves how gentle and loving his mate is with their every interaction, even during sex.

Jungkook's pace quickens as he draws near to his orgasm. Feeling his alpha nearing his orgasm, Taehyung reaches between his legs, rubs his clitoris with one hand, and strokes his penis with his other hand. The omega shivers and trembles as he nears his second orgasm.

Burying his face against Taehyung's nape, Jungkook grunts and cums inside of his trembling mate, sending his omega over the edge. Taehyung purrs and moans as he cums a second time.