Chapter 39: Peaches and Vanilla

On a beautiful Saturday morning, the chime on the door rings as it opens, and a beautiful omega woman enters. As Taehyung bounces Jimin and Hoseok on his hips, he turns to greet his new customer with a bright smile.

"Good morning. Welcome to Sunbeam Blossom." Taehyung cheerily greets as his pups sleep in his arms.

"Good morning." The woman softly smiles as she adores the pups in Taehyung's arms.

"May I help you with anything?" Taehyung softly asks when he notices the woman's gaze on his pups.

"Oh, I apologize. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable. Your pups just reminded me of someone. I came today because my mate's secretary bought a beautiful bouquet of roses from you for my anniversary with my mate. The roses were so beautiful that I was wanting another bouquet." She explains as she looks around the beautiful flower shop.

"Give me a moment." Taehyung smiles as he gently sets Hoseok on the couch behind the counter, then places Jimin in the sling on his chest.

"I do not mean to be rude, but is your mate leaving your pups to you to take care of?" The woman softly asks as she looks at the sleeping pups.

"My mate is usually here to take care of the pups, but he is really busy today," Taehyung explains, leading the woman to the loose flowers. "And usually, I am not alone. A friend helps me run the shop, but he is currently delivering a bouquet." 

"That is good. I apologize for being rude." The woman apologizes with a kind smile.

"You weren't rude. Don't worry." Taehyung smiles and waits for the woman to pick out the flowers she wants for her bouquet.

As the woman admires the beautiful flowers, Taehyung notices her soft, sweet scent. Peaches and vanilla. Such a lovely scent. Taehyung smiles as the woman picks out several roses for her bouquet. Wait ... peaches and vanilla. Like how Jimin's scent is tangerines and vanilla. Jungkook said his mother's scent is peaches and vanilla. Taehyung's eyes widen as he looks at the beautiful omega.

"Hmm, I really like these." The woman smiles as she holds several roses in her hands.

"Would you like for me to arrange them?" Taheyung asks as the woman hands him the bouquet.

"I would love that." She smiles and follows Taehyung to the counter.

While Taehyung arranges the bouquet, Hoseok wakes up and sits up with wild bedhead. He sleepily looks around and notices the woman watching his omega parent.

"Eomma." Hoseok sleepily mutters and slides off of the couch to be with his omega parent.

"Sunshine, give Eomma a minute. I'll pick you up soon." Taehyung softly tells his sleepy pup.

"M'kay." Hoseok yawns and leans against Taehyung's leg.

"The alpha pup is my oldest pup. He is four years old, and his name is Jeon Hoseok." Taehyung softly tells the omega woman. "The omega pup in the sling is my youngest pup. He is eleven months old, and his name is Jeon Jimin."

"You have very beautiful pups." The woman smiles and adores the Jeon pups. "Jeon Hoseok and Jeon Jimin. How lovely." She coos and smiles at Hoseok, who looks up at her with big eyes.

"How is this?" Taehyung asks as he holds up the completed bouquet.

"It is lovely." She smiles and gently takes the bouquet from Taehyung. The omega smiles as she buries her nose in the bouquet and breathes in the calming scent of the roses.

After she pays, the omega prepares to leave the store. "You should come back with your mate. He might enjoy looking at the flowers." Taehyung suggests as he picks up Hoseok and places him on his hip.