Chapter 28: Welcome Home

After three days of recovery in the hospital, they prepare to take their newborn pup home. As Jungkook signs the release forms, the Pack Alpha enters Taehyung's recovery room.

"Pack Alpha!" Taehyung gasps in surprise and bows to her as he holds Jimin in his arms.

"I apologize for arriving so late to congratulate you." She softly smiles and places a beautiful plant on the nightstand. "Alpha Jeon had informed me that you will be opening your own plant and flower shop, so I wanted to get you something." She explains as Taehyung stares at the beautiful plant in awe.

"A ghost orchid," Taehyung whispers in awe as he stares at the extremely rare flower.

"I hope you like it." She smiles and watches as the omega gently brushes his fingers over the leaves of the rare plant.

"Thank you so much, Pack Alpha! I love it!" Taehyung smiles and looks up at the kind woman.

"I am relieved you like it." The Pack Alpha hums and then looks at the newborn cradled in Taehyung's arms. "How is your pup doing?"

"He is healthy. Jeon Jimin, meet the Pack Alpha." Taehyung gently bounces his newborn, who opens his beautiful eyes to look at his omega mother. "Would you like to hold him?" He asks and looks up at the Pack Alpha.

"I would be honored to." The Pack Alpha's smile grows as she slowly reaches out to hold the newborn. "Hello there, beautiful pup." She softly coos and cradles the newborn. "You are going to grow up so loved. I know it." She sweetly whispers and presses a gentle kiss on the omega pup's forehead.

Taehyung's eyes shine as he watches his Pack Alpha gently bless his pup. With the Pack Alpha's blessing, no one would dare to harm Taehyung's precious omega pup.

"Pack Alpha." Jungkook greets the woman and bows as he holds Hoseok on his hip.

"Congratulations, Alpha Jeon. You have a beautiful family." The Pack Alpha smiles and gently hands Jimin back to Taehyung.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiles and gently kisses Hoseok's cheek.

"May I hold Jeon Hoseok?" The Pack Alpha asks as she opens her arms for the young alpha.

"Sure." Jungkook hums and hands Hoseok to the Pack Alpha.

"Jeon Hoseok, remember to always love and protect your omega parent and little brother." The Pack Alpha softly tells Hoseok, then kisses him on the forehead.

Because the Pack Alpha has blessed both of their pups, little flames appear on their left shoulder blades, indicating the Pack Alpha's blessing on the pups.

"Make sure to tell me when you are opening your shop. I would love to buy something from you." The Pack Alpha softly tells Taehyung as she hands Hoseok back to Jungkook.

"Thank you." Taehyung and Jungkook quickly bow in thanks.

"As much as I would love to stay and play with your pups, I have to leave and attend to some matters. Please, call me if you ever need anything." The Pack Alpha tells them before leaving the room.

"She blessed our pups," Taehyung whispers as Jungkook gently lowers Hoseok's shirt to reveal the flames on his shoulder blade.

"She did." Jungkook smiles and wraps his arm around his mate's waist. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Beyond ready." Taehyung hums and closes his eyes as he leans against his mate.

When they arrive home, they are shocked when they open their door, and confetti flies through the air. "Congratulations!" Seokjin, Namjoon, and Namjoon's mother shout as they welcome the family to their home.