Chapter 70: Easy Acceptance

Jimin stares out of the library window with a bored expression as his project teammates flirt and talk nonstop. He sighs out of boredom and taps his fingers on the table.

"Is something wrong? Are you jealous?" One of the alphas smirks as he eyes Jimin.

"Jealous? Me? No." Jimin scoffs with a mocking glint. "Trust me. I have someone better than you." He grins and clicks his tongue before turning his attention to his laptop.

"Really? I promise that I can make you happier than that alpha." The larger alpha grins as he releases his seductive pheromones.

"You stink." Jimin scowls and slams his laptop shut. "Are we done here for the day? It doesn't seem like you guys are planning on getting anything done." Jimin huffs in annoyance as he slides his laptop into his backpack.

Before his group mates can protest, Jimin stands up and saunters off. The omega has a big smile on his face as he runs out of the library and finds his beta waiting for him. "Did you have to wait long?" He sweetly asks as he hugs his shy beta.

"No." Yoongi shyly shakes his head before wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist.

"I missed you. You smell so good." Jimin happily sighs, burying his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"You smell like an alpha." Yoong scrunches his nose when he smells the pungent smell on his omega.

"He was releasing his skunky scent," Jimin grumbles in annoyance as he tries to rub the scent off.

"Here," Yoongi mumbles as he drapes his jacket over Jimin.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jimin instantly smiles as his beta's scent engulfs him in warmth and safety. "Such trashy and desperate alphas." Jimin scoffs as he and Yoongi walk through the campus together.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi shyly asks as he avoids Jimin's gaze.

"Of course." Jimin softly responds and patiently waits for Yoongi's question.

"For the project we have to do in class for the end of the semester, will you team up with me?" Yoongi quietly asks as he nervously bites his bottom lip.

"I would absolutely love to." Jimin gently pulls Yoongi into a comforting hug and releases his calming pheromones. "I was going to ask you to pair up with me anyway."

Yoongi happily hums as he is comforted in Jimin's loving embrace. Jimin never fails to make him feel safe and loved. 

"Oh my! It's the cutest couple on campus!" Hyesun's cheerful voice startles Jimin and Yoongi.

"And the grossest couple." Jimin quips back with a grin as Jongin happily clings to Hyesun.

"We aren't gross. We are just very open." Hyesun grins and kisses Jongin.

"If I knew these two would be so gross, I wouldn't have prayed for them to get together." Hoseok laughs as he and Bogum walk over to them.

"Same. Now we have to watch sappy shows with them. I'd rather watch Appa's depressing shows on repeat." Jimin snickers, earning a scowl from Jongin.

"And it's worse because it's Appa's sappy show, which makes Eomma swoon all day." Hoseok shivers in horror.

"It's a good show!" Jongin defends with a pout as he snuggles closer to Hyesun.

"No one said it was a bad show. It's just that we've seen it five times already." Jimin laughs as he watches his hyung pout like an upset toddler.

"How's everyone's classes going? Are the professors treating Yoongi better?" Hoseok asks as the group walks toward the parking lot.