Chapter 1 Forced to be a brother

Full summary:
Lu Xu is a scumbag rich second generation with parents and lack of love. The soul penetrated to the ancient unlucky man with the same name and surname.

  The villa is gone, the game console is gone, the university is gone, and most importantly: the pocket money is gone!

  Not only is the money gone, but he also owes a lot of debt.

  Lu Xu: ...

  Look at home, the little stepmother who has no idea is crying, the ten-year-old brother calls big brother, the five-year-old sister calls brother, and there is a little brother who can't speak who can't call brother.

  What can Lu Xu do? Who makes the younger brother sensible and family-oriented, the younger sister making milky sounds and being soft and cute, and the younger brother being lively and easy to pinch?

  Lu Xu rolls up his sleeves, cooks, sets up a stall, earns money, buys land, opens a shop, takes an iron pot in a world where cooking skills are still cooking, starts from setting up a stall to fry fritters, frying, cooking, and cooking delicacies. The radish heads are fed in vain and fat!

  It feels good to be the eldest brother and be relied on. No one will scold him for relying on his parents through the back door. He is a fool.

  Xiao Shulang, a neighbor who has the same illness, is at a low point and confused. They encourage him and help him, and they work together to change his destiny.

  Xiao Shulang swept away his depression and studied hard, unknowingly conquering himself.

  The war that lasted more than ten years was finally over, and the imperial court encouraged farmers to start farming.

  Government: Turning swords into plowshares...

  Lu Xu: Mixing iron pots and copper pots

  Government: resettling herdsmen...

  Lu Xu: Boiling their cattle and sheep.

  This article is also known as: "The Metamorphosis of the Second Generation of the Rich", "Farming Life from Scratch" ""Family Assets Starting from a Negative Number" "What to do if My Brother and Sister Love Me Too Much" "Gourmet Business Started from a Small Cart" "As long as you call me brother, I will cover you"

      Notes: ① Lu Xugong, Yan Junqi accepts.

  ②In the fictional era, there were too many private establishments, and prices and systems were mixed and made up by each generation.

  ③Plain and light, raising a family daily, healing, journal.

  ④Career-oriented, less emotional drama, very little in the first half.

  ⑤The setting that non-men can have children, supporting characters and relatives have bg lines, please do not enter if you mind.

  Content tags: Farming stories through time and space, food and urban life

______

Lu Xu woke up with a headache.

Like being run over by a car.

He seemed to have been in a car accident.

He vaguely remembered that someone shouted loudly while he was riding his bike to get his admission letter. When he turned his head, the mountain bike he just bought hit the curb, and then... he seemed to hear the sound of brakes, and then Then he woke up from the pain.