Chapter 15 Blacksmithing

Lu Xu pushed the cart without stopping for a moment. If the road was flat, he would run, and if it was uneven, he would push. It was getting dark early in the mountains, and the birds and beasts had returned to their nests. As Lu Xu walked, he could hear birds flapping their wings and chirping from time to time. The birds on the big trees When it was dark, he looked at the dark holes. He didn't know what was behind the invisible grass and rocks, watching him as he went on his way. Lu Xu didn't dare to stop for a moment. When it was getting dark, he saw the mulberry tree that was almost bald by him.

When he got here, he had a concept of time and distance—it was only an hour away from home.

Lu Xu lifted his sore feet and leaned against the mountain to catch his breath. He felt pain in his right foot just now. When he raised his foot, he saw that there was a hole in his cloth shoe!

No wonder it hurts so much!

Lu Xu cursed at the boat gang and the gambling house, gathered up his strength, adjusted the position of his shoes and socks, and set off immediately.

Although it is rare to hear of wild animals coming down the mountain to look for food, it is said that there are many wild boars in the mountains. If there is one who loves to take a walk before bed, he will be finished.

The sky was getting darker and darker, and it was difficult to see clearly from a distance. Lu Xu concentrated on staring at the path under his feet, and slowly smelled the smell of cooking smoke.

He looked up and saw the dim lights of the village.

Lu Xu almost burst into tears, and wanted to shout loudly, "The young master is back alive!"

Immediately afterwards, he saw a shadow lingering on the side of the mountain road.

"Who is it?" Lu Xu looked carefully, "Jun Qi?! Jun Qi, why are you here? Are you waiting for me?"

Yan Junqi came to help him push the cart, "Auntie is waiting for you here, I told her to go back when it was dark."

"Oh! OK! Thank you!" Someone came to help. Lu Xu lost his strength, his feet hurt, and he became delicate. He leaned on Yan Junqi, lifted his worn-out foot, and used Yan Junqi as a crutch, " These shoes are no good, the soles are worn out. It hurts me so much."

Yan Junqi was dwarfed by him, stood up straight again, and helped him walk back, "Why are you walking on the mountain road again?"

Lu Xu held back his anger for a whole day and said cursingly, "...they can't block the river, they can't block the mountain, and they can't block the mountain, and they can't stop my feet!" After the heroic words and ambitions were over, Lu Xu did not forget to tell Yan Junqi, "These you If you know that I know, don’t tell my mother and the others to save them from worrying.”

Yan Junqi nodded, "Okay."

Yuan Manniang cooked a meal at home for Lu Zhou and La Yue to eat first. Uneasy, she came out of the house to take a look. As soon as she went out, she met Lu Xu.

Yuan Manniang almost jumped up, and her heart finally dropped after dancing all day, "I'm back! I'm back! Come in quickly, Jun Qi, you can sit down too, Zhou'er quickly fills the soup for your elder brother, do you want to wash up? I'll get the water!" "

She was busy working like a gust of wind, sending Lu Zhou and La Yue around. Lu Xu was amused and felt comfortable at the same time. Yan Junqi didn't stay long, helped him put the cart in the yard and left. Lu Xu thought about Yuan Manniang's craftsmanship and was too embarrassed to keep him for dinner.

After Lu Xu washed his hands and face, he sat down at the dining table and La Yue and Lu Zhou had brought him still hot food. Lu Xu ate comfortably with his feet in the air.