Chapter 70 Sugar Snowball

Some people don't like the Mongolian book Lu Xu bought, while others like it.

Their family likes La Yue very much, and so does Yuan Manniang.

Yuan Manniang didn’t even know that there were books that even illiterate people could read.

She asked Lu Xu to find the name of the twelfth lunar month for her. Lu Xu turned to the months, from the first lunar month to the twelfth lunar month, they were all there. Yuan Manniang counted down, and the mother and daughter of the twelfth lunar month looked at the snowflake illustrations with their eyes round with excitement. Slip.

There was no word Yuan in the book, so Lu Xu found Manniang for her. Yuanmaniang touched the weed picture on the insert and asked Lu Xu to look for the word "吉". She traced the word "吉" with her fingers for a long time, and finally After writing it down, I gave the book to Twelfth Moon.

La Yue flipped through the book and pointed it out to her with a smile, "Mom, this is a fish!"

Yuan Man's mother didn't say anything. She raised her head in confusion and saw that her mother's eyes were watery, as if she was crying.

Yuan Manniang touched her head and asked La Yue to look for Lu Rui's name.

La Yue said "Hmm" and rummaged through page after page, but could not find Rui from beginning to end.

Lu Rui, who was addicted to eating cakes, didn't care whether his name was in the book or not. His brother brought a pack of snacks when he came back, and everyone shared the snacks, and the dregs were all his!

On the other side, Lu Wen and Lu Zhou were paying money to Lu Xu. They had been selling fried dough sticks for five days in total. They were afraid that they would not be able to sell out all the dough sticks, so they never carried too many. They ensured that they would sell out every day, and there was a lot of money. If you have copper coins, give them to Lu Xu in a big bag.

Lu Xu counted roughly and found that there were seven or eight taels in total. Since the two of them earned it, Lu Xu did not confiscate it and let the two of them divide it, and then gave Lu Xuan another share. Lu Zhou was honest and said right from the beginning that Lu Xuan accompanied them for the first three days.

Lu Wen took the money and took Lu Zhou away, fearing that Lu Xu would regret it.

After running out of the gate of Lu's house and reaching an empty space, Lu Wen praised again: "I knew that my eldest brother would be generous and would not ask for our money."

Lu Zhou nodded silently.

Lu Wen pulled Lu Zhou into his room at his house.

This house was originally occupied by Lu Hui and him, but now that Lu Hui is gone, he is the only one left.

Lu Wen poured all the money into the bank, dividing it into five parts first, then three parts for the first three days, and two parts for the next two days. "These are for third brother, these belong to me, and these belong to you."

Lu Zhou shook his head: "I'll give it to Third Aunt and Xiao Xia."

Lu Wen thought about it, and it was right. They had already given the wheat money to his mother before, but his mother and Xiao Xiaxia got up early every day to make noodles and fry them, which was also very hard.

Lu Zhou divided the money again, giving half to San Aunt and Xiao Xia every day, and dividing the rest into three parts for the first three days and two parts for the next two days.

After dividing it up, Xiao Xia and Third Aunt each had less than two taels, he and Lu Wen each had more than one tael, and Lu Xuan had less than one tael.