Chapter 2 Second brother, eldest brother!

Coming down the hillside, Lu Xu walked forward with his head down. As he walked, he suddenly heard Yan Junqi ask: "Do I want to hug you?"

He turned around and found that Yan Junqi, who was accompanying La Yue, had fallen far behind.

La Yue raised her head and refused with a milky voice, "La Yue will go on her own."

Lu Xu was a little embarrassed. His "close" brother walked quickly, and his neighbor's brother was more considerate than him. He walked back a few steps and stretched out his hand, "I'll hold you."

La Yue's little face was flushed, her eyes were wide-open, and she held one of his fingers in surprise. Her hands were soft and she held them tightly. Lu Xu inexplicably remembered the little native dog that her grandma had fed when she was a child. It had just opened its eyes. The puppy can be held up with one hand, and its two little paws are licking his fingers, humming and sniffing, feeling soft and warm.

He looked down at this cheap sister who was cuter than a puppy, and found that she had to trot twice before she could catch up with him after taking a few steps. Lu Xu slowed down silently.

Lu Xu asked out of politeness: "Do you want me to hug you?"

The little girl who wanted to leave by herself just now said softly "Yeah".

Lu Xu: "..."

well.

He shouldn't have asked.

Lu Xu gestured left and right, bent down to pick up La Yue's belly, and lifted her up. Hmm...how to hold her? They stared at each other for a moment, and Lu Xu pressed her into his arms without any knowledge. He held her in place with one hand and held her butt with the other. The clothes near Twelfth Moon's belly were all pleated, and he quickly hugged his neck with both hands. Lu Xu hugged the twelfth moon like a big vase. His arms ached after a few steps. Fortunately, the speed was much faster than before.

In the twelfth lunar month, the field of vision becomes higher and everything is new, "Brother, flowers." "Brother, birds!"

Lu Xu said expressionlessly: "Yeah."

He didn't really want to see it.

Yan Junqi picked a wild flower and gave it to her.

Lujia Village is next to the river, which is two to three meters narrow and more than five meters wide. It is connected to the county seat upstream, and they rely on the river for irrigation and laundry.

But usually the water for draft is water from the stream flowing down from the mountain.

The stream is shallow and clean.

Lu Xu took La Yue to the stream to wash her hands, and met her cousin Han Lu coming to wash vegetables.

Han Lu has a straightforward and bold personality. When she saw them, she immediately called out, "Brother, La Yue, Yan Dalang, where have you been? Brother, are you okay?"

Lu Xu responded in a deep voice, "Yes."

The twelfth lunar month called people sweetly: "Sister!" She also raised her little paws stained with juice to show others, "Wash your hands."

Yan Junqi said hello back and stepped aside.

They are all fourteen or fifteen years old, at an age where they can avoid suspicion.

Lu Xu didn't pay attention. He put his hand under the armpits of Lu Yue and lifted her up. Looking at the wet stones, he couldn't find a place to put his feet. He carried Lu Yue and walked two more steps and stepped on a piece of water in the stream. Place the Lu Yue on a flat, dry stone.