Chapter 93 Spring Festival Couplets

Lu Qing of Lu Wuzhu's family came back, and the news shocked the whole village.

For more than ten years, everyone thought he had died outside. The people who cleared the snow, repaired the house, chopped firewood, and butchered pigs and chickens all stopped and ran to the grocery store.

"Er Qing is back?"

"came back!"

"It's been a long time!"

"Sixteen or seventeen years!"

"Yes, yes, Xuwa was just pregnant when he left..."

Relatives arrived, and Lu Xu was leading a group of little carrot heads to hand out couplets and Chinese characters "Fu" at the grocery store. The whole Lu family was immersed in joy and excitement.

Lu Xu led Lu Zhou and others pushing his big bathtub. His grandparents, third uncle, and fourth uncle took his second uncle home to make mugwort water and take a bath. The family was in chaos, crying and laughing. Lu Xu saw that he could not help. If you are busy, just ask Lu Zhou to go home and call Yan Junqi, and continue writing Spring Festival couplets!

He left the shop to Lu Xuan and Han Lu, and ran home with his younger brothers and sisters, carrying three rolls of red paper and a pen and ink inkstone. The storm was coming again.

Lu Xu moved the table outside the store, took out a large bag of candies and melon seeds, and handed out free couplets after eating.

Yan Junqi wrote on his left hand side, and Lu Zhou wrote on his right hand side. In addition to "Fu", Lu Xu also asked him to write "Peace" and "Reunion".

Even La Yue and Xiao Man were lying on the table writing.

Uncles and aunts in the village, if they want to write something, they can ask the little carrots to help them write it.

Everyone who had nothing to worry about came to watch the fun, "Yan Shulang is such a good character, so neat!"

"What Xiaozhou wrote is fine too!"

"Lanyue, what are you writing about?"

"How do you pronounce this?"

"Xiao Zhou, write me a good harvest."

"Which one is getting rich?"

"Shu Lang, my family will have a baby next year, what would you like to write?"

In addition to the adults waiting for Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou, there were also children looking for Lan Yue and Xiao Man to write about, especially the little girls who played well. They all looked for Lu Yue and Xiao Man. After a while, there were many more "beautiful", "handy" and "gentle". "Good sister" and other complimentary words.

After a while, a little girl was cutting paper flowers with scissors. Regardless of whether the cut was good or not, Lu Xu always praised her. She didn't mind that it was a waste of paper and encouraged them to cut more auspicious pictures. What a shame. Horses, puppies, bunnies, ears of corn, barns, ingots, fruits and vegetables, flowers... whatever you can cut.

It was busy outside for a while, and Lu Qing changed his clothes and came out.

The villagers cheered and surrounded him, asking questions. There were people at home who joined the army at the same time as him. They grabbed his arm and asked if their children and husband were alive.

Lu Qing: "We were separated not long after we arrived in the north. Brother Nianzi and I were sent to the west. Later we were also separated. I don't know if they are still there or where they are."