Chapter 130 Wenqiu

Wenqiu County and Guanyang are adjacent. Many customs and habits of the two counties are similar. Because Guanyang is relatively wealthy, more Wenqiu people come to Guanyang than Guanyang people go to Wenqiu.

During the holidays, several villages adjacent to Wenqiu and Guanyang prefer to go to Guanyang County to purchase things than to go to Wenqiu County.

Firstly, the mountain road is difficult to walk, and it is further away from Wenqiu County than from Guanyang County. Secondly, there is a dock in Guanyang, shipping is prosperous, and things are generally cheaper than in Wenqiu County.

There was a lot of contact between the two counties, and there was no lack of exchanges between the two counties. Lu Xu knew several restaurants and small merchants in Wenqiu, and Luo County Wei and Luo Shen also knew people from the Wenqiu County government.

Luo County Lieutenant had already sent a message to Wenqiu County Government before setting off. Lu Xu and the others had a smooth journey into Wenqiu. When they arrived at the county seat, Wenqiu County Lieutenant specially received them.

The county captain of Wenqiu County is several years younger than the Luo County captain. He has a big beard, slightly curly hair, a deep voice, and a laugh so loud that it makes the roof fall off.

Lu Xu was a little uncomfortable with it, but he didn't dislike such people. After a meal of wine and food, the two of them became brothers regardless of their seniority.

Lu Xu was still feeling dizzy before setting off the next day. He gave Wenqiu County Lieutenant a jar of good wine and secretly stuffed him with some favors. The other party didn't refuse much, so he sent two officials from Xiu Mu to see them off the next day. transit.

In addition, the caravan also sold some cloth that was not commonly seen here in Wenqiu County, and bought some grains that were enough to withstand hunger, which was mutually beneficial.

Three restaurants in Wenqiu County that cooperated with Lu Xu came to meet Lu Xu. Each of them sent a large portion of cooked food and dry food. The bosses of the three restaurants had a quick meal with Lu Xu and discussed with him about Lu Ji Restaurant. I have been using this coupon for a long time.

“You want to do coupons too?”

One person said frankly: "Yes, the clerk in my store studied at Luji Food Store for two months. After he came back, he told me about the coupons several times. He also brought back a few. The style is easy to imitate, but how to use it? , a few of us are still a little clueless.”

"What's the point? I'll teach you." Lu Xu imparted his experience to them. "Most of my food shops use small coupons of one penny. If you use such small denominations, you will look stingy."

Lu Xu's small-amount coupons, which are like throwing money at random, are popular in Guanyang. That's because he has many shops and many types of business. For one penny, you can buy a dozen snails at a restaurant. Buy some river prawns and some spicy hotpot.

Adults don't pay much attention to these small discounts, but they are very popular among children.

Many children in Guanyang will save coupons. If they save a dozen or so, they can go to the dessert shop to exchange for leftovers. Luji desserts are expensive, so the shapes are not good, the color is not baked, or they are cut into shapes. The leftovers and scraps are treated as scraps, but they don’t make much every day, and most of the scraps are eaten by their own family. They are not sold to the outside world, and can only be exchanged for coupons.

Those who are reluctant to spend money on desserts but want to eat them naturally turn their attention to coupons.

It’s easy to get coupons, almost all stores in Luji give them away.