Chapter 140 Dengzhou City

At dawn the next day, eight interviewers came to Lu Xu's tea shop, which was still ventilated from all sides.

There are men and women, old and young, they are Scarface and his relatives.

Several eyes were still red.

Scarface introduced them one by one, and finally pointed at a woman with small eyes and said: "This is my mother-in-law."

Lu Xu: "Hello, sister-in-law."

The woman clasped her fingers cautiously and said hurriedly: "Hello, my boss."

After saying that, his red and swollen eyes stared hard at Scar's face again, his face full of embarrassment.

He was killed that day. The family thought that they had been killed by the officers and soldiers suppressing the bandits. Yesterday, he came back quietly with a few sweet cakes. He felt all over his body and left dozens of pennies for her. After just two mouthfuls of food, he came back again. He wanted to leave, but he also said he would come back in three years.

Three years?

Who knows where he will die in three years?

She held her breath and told him to get out of here so that she could die outside so that she could remarry a good family and not worry about him.

But when he really left, she felt bad about putting the child to sleep at night. She sat alone at the door wiping her tears and crying. In the middle of the night, he opened the door and ran back.

She was crying sadly thinking about all the things she had done when she was a child, when Scarface unexpectedly pushed the door open and pushed her and the stool to the ground. She fell down and squatted down with tears in her eyes.

Scarface opened the door and was stunned when he saw his wife sitting on the ground, "Why are you sitting at the door?"

His wife got so angry that she got up on the bench and beat him, "Why don't you knock on the door first?!"

There was a lot of excitement, and the scar-faced wife hurriedly packed up and came over for an interview in the middle of the night.

It was all her fault that her unlucky husband caused her eyes to become swollen from crying. Her eyes were already small, and now they can no longer see!

Fortunately, Lu Xu didn't judge people by their appearance, he knew them all once, and explained everything about the tea shed to reassure them, explaining that these people were also serving in the tea shed and had no wages.

Lu Xu: "But if they do well, I will personally pay them bonuses. If they are still willing to continue working after three years, I will also pay them wages and bonuses."

Several families also knew about the situation on the way here, and they repeatedly said: "It is enough for them to be able to stay at the door of the house without having to work hard to build the city wall!"

Chen Lian, who was supporting the scene at the side, heard this and showed off his official authority, nodding gracefully.

After that, it was time to try out the skills.

Lu Xu prepared thick mixed noodles, and they also brought kitchen utensils and buckwheat noodles and started mixing the noodles for cooking.

This saves Lu Xu and the others the trouble of cooking. The group of people eat and score at the same time.

In the end, Lu Xu hired two people, one was the scar-faced wife, and the other was a woman about her age.

The salary was also changed to twenty-five cents a day per person.