Chapter 36 Cold Dishes

Due to an accidental injury, Lu Xu came to Guanyang later than usual this time. Lu Yong has been waiting anxiously, and has looked towards the entrance seventeen or eight times in the morning.

The familiar stalls nearby knew that Lu Xu was coming today just by looking at him. Regular customers who often bought fried dough sticks were not in a hurry to leave when they saw his appearance, "Xiao Lu, is Xiao Lu coming today?"

Lu Yong nodded: "Brother Lu said it yesterday."

Regular customer: "Okay, I'll wait."

Although the fritters are expensive, I feel a little hungry after not eating them for several days.

Lu Xucai pushed the cart into the morning market, and heard many people shouting "Come on, come on" and "Xiao Lu, give me five fried dough sticks!"

Lu Xu was taken aback, he didn't know when he became so popular.

Lu Xu's fatigue was gone, his butt no longer hurt, and he no longer disliked the heat. He regained his energy and said loudly, "I'll set up the car and load it up for you!"

Everyone made room for him, and Lu Xu started selling new dishes before the car was set up: "Auntie, I made a cold dish today. In terms of bowls, the minimum price is twenty cents per bowl, and the cold dish is free. Do you want to try it?" "

The aunt who was called was startled, "What cold salad?"

"Let me show you." Lu Xu untied a piece of white coarse cloth from one side of the cart, spread it on the stall, and placed the pots in the cart one by one, exposing the prepared cold vegetables and cucumbers. Slices of bitter gourd, shredded kelp, fungus, bitter greens, cowpeas, and wild vegetables are all soaked in water. In addition, there are radish cubes, stewed tofu cubes, stewed mushrooms, chicken fir, and blood tofu. In the soup, several other pots contained fried bitter gourd eggs, braised eggplant, beans and eggplant, fried beans, and cucumber eggs.

Lu Xu pointed out one by one: "Wild vegetables, bitter vegetables, cucumbers, cowpeas, bitter melon slices, all cost twenty cents a bowl, fungus, kelp, thirty cents a bowl, radish, tofu, blood tofu, mushrooms, they are all mine. Stewed with bone broth, it costs 40 cents a bowl. No matter how much you want, you can eat it cold for free. If you want to add sesame paste, it costs 5 cents for a spoonful."

Crack the big meaty bones and prepare them. Add only ginger slices and salt to make bone soup. After simmering for a long time, the soup is thick and white. Remove the bones and meat, knock out the marrow and feed it to their little baby. The three little carrot heads all agreed. , their Lu Rui chewed until his face was covered with meat residue. Boil some seaweed in boiling soup, sprinkle some shallots in it, add a little vinegar, and steamed buns are super fragrant!

Lu Xu missed the mutton soup and mutton steamed buns after eating so much. Unfortunately, they could rarely buy mutton here.

Lu Xu pointed to the stir-fried vegetables: "In addition, these are stir-fried with my exclusive secret recipe. Although they are all seasonal dishes, they are much more delicious than boiled and cold dishes. A bowl is only 40 yuan."

He is the only one in Guanyang who cooks in an iron pot, so I’m sure no one will ever eat it!

It’s not uncommon to see vegetables on the market, but this was the first time I saw them cut and laid out. The ladies and uncles who were buying vegetables were stunned.

They are all common dishes, but they can be found at the morning market, which makes Lu Xu feel astonished.

Second Master Sun, who came late, bent over and tiptoed to look in, and asked, "How big is the bowl?"