Chapter 161 Mountain Tour

We had agreed to play with Yan Junqi on the last day, but we were still delayed for half a day.

After arranging all the work for others, Lu Xu made a round of inspection and saw that there were people in charge everywhere and there was nothing he needed to take care of, so he took Yan Junqi and ran away shamefully.

Lu Xu rented two donkeys near the north city gate, and he and Yan Junqi rode the donkeys out of the city gate.

Continuing to go north, in about half an hour, they arrived at their destination.

Lu Xu jumped off the donkey first and ran to help Yan Jun get off the donkey.

"How is it? Is it fun? Are you scared?"

His tone was completely excited.

Yan Junqi shook his head and landed on his feet, feeling truly at ease.

When I first got on the donkey, I was really a little panicked.

"When there is a chance in the future, I will take you to ride horses." Lu Xu took two donkeys with one hand and led Yan Junqi to find the hiking trail: "This is right here. When we came back, we saw someone going up the mountain from here. They said there were people on the mountain. This is a very spiritual mountain temple, and there is a red leaf on the mountain behind, let’s go see the red leaves.”

Yan Jun smiled and said, "Okay."

The two of them walked side by side on the narrow mountain path, smelling the fresh autumn mountain air and looking at the colorful mountain scenery, feeling very good.

Lu Xu couldn't help but think of the embarrassing incident when he and Yan Junqi walked along the mountain road next to Lujia Village into the city, but it rained heavily when they returned home, and he even fell.

Lu Xu: "Do you still remember the last time we walked on the mountain road together..."

As soon as Lu Xucai said this, Yan Junqi started laughing, and he seemed to have a deep memory of that trip.

The two of them talked as they walked. When they reached the wide areas, they walked side by side. In the difficult areas, Yan Junqi walked in front and Lu Xu led the donkey behind.

Lu Xu said very loyally: "If you fall, I will catch you from behind! I can't catch you, there is a donkey behind you!"

Yan Junqi: "..."

As we approached the top of the mountain, there were several steps of two-foot-high rocks. It was obviously difficult for the donkey to get on.

Lu Xu looked around, considering whether to carry the donkey up or leave it where it was, "You said there is no one else on this mountain, right?"

Yan Junqi: "I heard that people only go up the mountain to worship gods on the first or fifteenth day of the lunar month."

Lu Xu: "Today?"

Yan Junqi: "None of them."

Lu Xu happily tied the two donkeys to the mountain road and let them eat leaves and grass. He first stepped up the stone steps and then turned around to pull Yan Junqi.

"Your robe is beautiful, but it's not convenient for walking on mountain roads."

Yan Junqi: "..."

The new clothes he put on specially.

Lu Xu helped brush away the dead branches and leaves that Yan Junqi had touched. Seeing that Yan Junqi hesitated to speak, he changed his words and said with a smile: "I blame me for not telling you to climb the mountain. Let's go, we saw the temple!"