Chapter 176 Trade

Lu Xu went out and recruited a group of guys who were missing arms and legs. Lu Xuan and Luo Chun were a little surprised, but not too surprised.

After all, there is a group of armor-plated soldiers in their caravan that they are unwilling to use elsewhere.

Lu Xu is soft-hearted, which is well known to everyone in Guanyang.

Especially in his restaurant, some ingredients are sold at a loss. Because of this, he has a group of die-hard old customers, and there are always guests who serve as waiters, clearing the tables, cooking noodles, serving soup and rice for them, so they have to cook and eat by themselves, and even collect the bills for them when they are busy. This is also a strange scene that has never appeared before when they watched the sun.

The Lu family has long been used to it, and it was not uncommon for Luo Chun to eat at his restaurant in the past. Lu Xu always only wanted to make money as a whole and didn't care about whether the details were cost-effective.

Some businessmen who had a good relationship with him also reminded him that he was not doing business, but playing house.

But Lu Xu didn't care.

He's making money.

He doesn't care, there are people who care for him, like Lu Wen.

He had honed his bargaining skills at a young age, and every time Lu Wen received goods for him, he would make the supplier blush until his neck became thick with anger.

Want to sell him something more expensive than others? dream.

Want to buy his stuff cheaper than others? No way.

Especially the dessert shop that Lu Xu didn't care about and Lu Wen often visited.

Xiao Xia has a soft personality and has no ideas, while Han Lu is not afraid of big trouble no matter what she does. With the concerted efforts of the three of them, the dessert shop has almost become their famous black shop in Guanyang.

Making money is making money, but sometimes Lu Xuan is afraid that Lu Wen will be beaten.

He didn't think Lu Xu's way was right, and he didn't think Lu Wen's way was right either, but in comparison, he was still more willing to deal with Lu Xu's aftermath.

This time, Lu Xuan also took care of Lu Xu's aftermath as usual and worked hard without complaint.

He first took people to the back and asked them where they lived, how far away they were, when they could start work, whether they needed accommodation, and also made statistics on what they could do.

For those who could say anything but seemed to be unable to do anything, he arranged for them to move around to help first and see what they wanted to do and what they could do.

Although there is no heavy work in their shop, they are either missing an arm or a leg, and Lu Xuan is also in trouble.

In the end, only those with less serious injuries can be selected to be responsible for large items and distribution and replenishment.

The manpower needed to be tempered, and it was Lu Jiusheng's first time doing business. Lu Xuan thought about it and decided not to leave this time.

He stayed to help Lu Jiusheng, and then went back with him when Lu Xu sent the second shipment of things.

Lu Xu asked: "Do you really want to stay?"

Lu Xuan nodded.

Lu Xu's scalp was numb.

Originally, when Lu Xuan came out this time, he didn't tell his fourth uncle and fourth aunt that he would never go back...

He won't be beaten by his fourth uncle when he returns to the village, right?