Chapter 150 Good Employee

On the way back, Lu Xu took away more than half of the mules and cattle that Tan Shitou had accumulated. Some of these animals he had bought slowly on the way from Guanyang, and some were exchanged with barbarians after arriving in the north. Tan Shitou and the whole village were the biggest a share of the family property.

When Lu Xu borrowed it, none of them had the slightest reluctance.

Tan Shitou could read but couldn't write. He didn't make a list of goods like Lu Xu. Instead, he counted what was this and what was that next to the car. Lu Xu could remember what he had and what he couldn't remember. Live home and take stock slowly.

Tan Shitou: "I haven't sorted out the things in the grocery store yet, so I won't give you any money."

Lu Xu: "No, no, you can sell it slowly. I'm leaving!"

Tan Shitou: "Yeah!"

Qiu Hu: "Be careful on the road."

Lu Xu: "Don't worry! Be careful when you go back!"

They climbed over Qianjiao Ridge and entered Daqi's territory, so there was no danger. On the contrary, Qiu Hu, Tan Shitou and the others were going back to the camp, and they might encounter barbarians on the way.

Qianjiao Ridge is sparsely populated, and there are more wild animals than in the south. You have to watch out for wolves at night.

Saying goodbye hastily, Lu Xu and his entourage bowed their hands and led the caravan south.

Compared with when they came, they felt much more relaxed. There were more animals in the team and fewer goods. The things they transported back were far less heavy than when they came. There were not many things on each vehicle, and almost everyone could take turns in the vehicle.

Lu Xu, the real boss, rode in a bullock cart the whole time. In front of him were the two cows that did not need to be pulled by the cart, and were led by the walking boy.

With so many livestock, a new problem soon arose - fodder.

Shuozhou has not seen a private caravan with so many animals for many years. Not to mention the villages and towns where they stayed, ordinary inns did not have enough fodder for them. Lu Xu wanted to spend money to buy it, but it was not easy to buy it for a while.

Fortunately, it was the turn of summer and autumn, and there were strong weeds everywhere on the road. They walked for a long time, and Lu Xu let the cows and mules go to eat for a while. After resting, they continued on the road. Looking at the cows grazing comfortably at the foot of the mountain, Lu Xu came out. A sense of urgency——

Their tea sheds should be equipped with fodder sales!

After entering Yonggu County, Lu Xuman asked someone in the county to help him deal with the furs that he got from the military camp.

There are few craftsmen in Guanyang who can process furs, and only Shuozhou County has many craftsmen in this field.

However, his time was limited and he could not stay in Yonggu County for too long. After some discussion, Lu Xu rented a yard in Yonggu County. Luo Chun asked his two clan brothers to stay and process the furs here. They first Return with the caravan.

Lu Xu asked: "Do we need to keep a few more people?"

Luo Chun: "Just look at the goods. The two of them are enough. The more people we keep, the more we will spend."

Lu Xu thought about it, and then found two guys who voluntarily stayed, and asked the four of them to find someone to deal with the furs. By the way, they would look for a suitable shop in Yonggu County. If there was a suitable shop, they would come next time. You can open a grocery store in Yonggu County to collect and sell goods.