Chapter 129 Northbound

This trip was made very popular by Lu Xu.

People and cars blocked half of the street, so I loaded up all the fresh food I needed to bring at the end.

The second uncle said that they entered the mountainous area where Chongning Mountain and Shuozhou meet. There were almost no villages or towns where they could stay. For this reason, Lu Xu specially brought two iron pots.

Grain, pickles, dried meat, dried meat and Lu Xu’s personal snacks.

He brought a lot of them.

Recently, Hanlu and Xiaoxia have developed biscuits. The taste is a bit dull and hard, and the quality stability is not very good, but they are biscuits anyway.

The biscuits had little moisture and were dry and durable. The two of them packed a large bag for Lu Xu to pass the time while grinding his teeth on the road.

Lu Xu thought that his teeth were fine, but his cheeks hurt even after eating this thing every day.

Surprisingly, the second uncle and Luo Chun both liked these biscuits, which made Lu Xu secretly wonder if they were the ones that tough guys like to chew hard bones and even eat biscuits.

Yuan Manniang basically brought him clothes.

It was summer, and they were prone to sweating while walking all the time. She prepared five pairs of close-fitting clothes, three outer clothes, several pairs of shoes, a dozen pairs of socks, and towels and handkerchiefs for Lu Xu to wipe sweat.

Even the blanket Lu Xu slept on was packed by her. It was a big and heavy bundle. Lu Xu put the bundle on the mule cart he was sitting on, and took a peace charm embroidered by Yuan Maniang from her hand.

Yuan Manniang looked at her eldest son, who was a head taller than her and extremely opinionated, and warned: "Be careful on everything on the road. If anything happens, discuss it with your second uncle. Don't show off."

Lu Xu: "I understand, mother."

He touched the heads of Lu Zhou, La Yue and Lu Rui again and said, "We are almost late. You should go to the academy as soon as possible. I will be back in two or three months."

Lu Zhou nodded and still didn't go towards the county academy.

Lu Yue asked: "Is my brother going to be there for so long? Aren't you going home at night?"

Lu Xu knelt down and hugged her, "My brother won't go home at night. In the twelfth lunar month, I have to take care of the house for him. When I return to the village, I have to look after the chickens and lambs for my brother. When he comes back, I will bring you delicious food. "

Lu Yue nodded, "Yeah."

She also followed Lu Xu's example of hugging her and hugged Lu Xu hard, "Brother, come back early. It's okay if you don't bring delicious food."

Lu Xu smiled.

It was Lu Rui's turn. He had already opened his arms, waiting to hug Lu Xu.

He was the only one in the family who didn't know what Lu Xu was going to do. Lu Xu even wondered if he thought this was some new game.

Wen Zhen's eyes were red, but he was still carelessly enjoying himself.

Lu Xu picked him up and played with him twice, making Lu Rui scream with laughter.

Lu Xu kissed the little pistachio and stroked the little yellow hair on his head twice. "Just eat well, drink well, and grow fat. Wait until I come back to weigh it and see if it's heavy." ."