Chapter 126 Come forward

"I call you grandpa!" Fang Sheng, furious, picked up a fallen rockery and threw it at Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou dodged and Fang Sheng threw it again, but Lu Zhou still dodged: "You apologize."

Fang Sheng couldn't hit Lu Zhou, but he hit several innocent people next to Lu Zhou. Those people were stunned and ran away with their heads in their hands.

The others ran away, but the little fat man Miao Hongyin did not hide. Friends must be loyal, so how could they hide at this time!

He stepped in front of Lu Zhou with dignity and awe: "Fang Sheng, why are you so crazy!"

I don't know whether it was because of his bad luck or because Fang Sheng was so angry that his combat power exploded, but a large stone hit the little fat man in front.

The little fat man was immediately frightened and froze on the spot without even knowing how to hide.

Lu Zhou saw the stone coming with great force and quickly pushed the little fat man.

However, he underestimated the weight of the solid little fat man and could not push the little fat man very far. He was blocked by the little fat man and did not have time to escape. The stone flew past his forehead and the sharp corners of the stone hit Lu. A large one-inch long gash was cut on Zhou's forehead.

Blood dripped down the wound.

At this time, everyone was panicked.

The oldest of them was only twelve or thirteen years old and had no idea how to deal with it. The younger ones thought Lu Zhou was going to die.

A group of children screamed "Sir" and yelled to find adults. Those who were close to Lu Zhou even went to the inner courtyard to find Yan Junqi.

Fang Sheng was also panicked, standing aside stupidly with an unthrown stone in his hand.

The little fat man's voice trembled, "Lu Zhou, are you okay?"

Lu Zhou touched the blood on his forehead and stared at the blood stains on his fingers in confusion.

Children in the village love to fight, but they rarely bleed. For a while, he didn't know what to do.

Lu Zhou blinked and looked for references in his memory. After thinking about it, he remembered the last time Lu Xu beat Song Liu. He turned around and said, "Should I see a doctor?"

Little Fatty: "Oh oh oh, I'm going to find the doctor right now! You, you, you sit down here first, and you two look at him!"

The little fat man shouted to the two children who were still stunned. The two children came to their senses. The three of them helped Lu Zhou to sit down in a pavilion not far away. The little fat man gave Fang Sheng a warning look and hurriedly He hurriedly ran outside the academy.

On the road, he met his classmate who had just run to find the doctor. The two children met each other, and the little fat boy pulled him along to find the doctor.

The gatekeeper of the academy saw the two of them running outside during class time, caught them and asked them what they were going to do.

Hearing that the injured student wanted to see a doctor, the gatekeeper was shocked and quickly asked them to go back while he went to the medical clinic to find a doctor.

The little fat man lingered at the door for a while. Seeing that the gatekeeper and the doctor hadn't arrived yet, he hesitated for a while and ran to the clothing store to call Yuan Manniang.

Lu Xu happened to come to deliver eggs to the dessert shop that day. After hearing what the little fat man said, the neighbors didn't understand the situation and hurriedly came here to call Lu Xu.