Chapter 76 Opening

After playing all morning, Lu Xu took La Yue, Xiao Yu, and Xiao Man to Shanhuo Shop in the afternoon. The aunt in the shop helped take care of them and started frying the base ingredients for Mala Tang in the shop.

He collected spices from pharmacies and grocery stores throughout the county, and collected several kinds of chili peppers. The only pity was that he couldn't find butter.

Lu Xu had little experience in making base ingredients. He prepared five or six pieces of materials and was prepared to try again if he failed.

Considering that people in Guanyang don't eat much spicy food, Lu Xu also deliberately controlled the amount of chili peppers. He mainly used a fragrant and not too spicy variety. However, once fried, the spicy aroma will come from the Malatang restaurant in the back. Scattered around, Han Lu and Xiao Xia who were preparing the dishes, Lu Yong and Lu Zhou who were cleaning the tables, as well as passers-by and neighbors on the east street, started coughing wildly.

"Cough cough cough cough cough!"

"What does this taste like? It's so spicy!"

"It's Xiao Lu's shop, right? What are you doing?"

Lu Xu's store hasn't opened yet, but several groups of people have already come to see the excitement.

Everyone coughed and coughed and asked, "What are you doing?"

They only saw Lu Xu stirring something in the innermost cauldron. A pot of bone soup was simmering in the cauldron next to it, and it was steaming.

Lu Wen, the only one who is not afraid of spicy food, stood in front of the store, holding a stack of one-penny coupons in his hand, "Spicy hotpot! I don't know what it is. My brother said it's hot food, and it's delicious. I've never had it before." ! How do I know it’s delicious? Don’t you believe it? Come and try it tomorrow!” He whipped out a coupon and said, “It opens tomorrow, and one coupon can be worth a penny off. You must come and try it!”

The neighbors took the coupon and said, "It's only a penny?!"

Lu Wen: "One penny is money! If you want a big sum, go to the shop opened by Guanyang Alliance to buy something. If you buy enough 100 fen this month, you will get a 5-pen coupon. If you buy enough 150 fen, , send ten yuan coupons."

Everyone was stunned for a moment. This was the first time they heard about this kind of discount method. "Are you offering a discount or soliciting customers?"

Lu Wen: "No one will be delayed!"

Everyone was happy. As expected of Lu Xu's brother, someone teased him, "Then tell me what we should buy?"

Lu Wen: "Go to the mountain goods store to buy walnuts and chestnuts, hawthorn pears, dried vegetables and wild vegetables, the grocery store to buy eggs, duck eggs, grains and noodles, and the pier to buy fish. If not, you can buy some radishes and cabbage. You have to eat them in winter!"

Someone asked: "Does taking a boat count?"

Lu Wen was not sure.

Lu Xu yelled in the middle of his busy schedule, "Forget it!"

The spicy smell stuck in his throat, and he couldn't bear it.

He hasn't eaten spicy food for so long that he can no longer tolerate spicy food!

I heard that taking a boat is also considered, but someone has taken the idea.

Especially merchants who often take boats and farmers who go to the city to sell agricultural products at the morning market. Anyway, they have to ride every day and spend every day. If they can get a penny discount, they can resell it to others cheaply if they don't use it themselves!