Chapter 119 Returning Home

After appeasing Yuan Maniang, Lu Xu thought about asking someone to bring back some calligraphy, paintings and embroidery from the south.

As the saying goes, if you know yourself and your enemy, you will be victorious in any battle, but if you want to do embroidery or embroidery painting, you can't avoid the south, where embroidery is developed.

To improve your aesthetics, it is also good to know what materials people use, what techniques they use, and what patterns they embroider.

We still have to find merchant ships heading south for this matter.

Mentioning the merchant ship Lu Xu makes me bald.

The Guanyang Waterway connects to the south. Merchant ships heading south are easy to find. Those who go north ask, out of ten, twelve only go to the state capital. How can they organize a caravan to Yonggu County? He is so worried that he breaks up. hair.

How can we get the conservative and home-loving Guanyang people to go north?

It would be great if Qiu Hu and the others were still here. They would definitely not be afraid of hardships or risks.

But the top priority right now is fruit trees. The second uncle and the eight households of mountain people are about to set off.

The snow on the mountain has melted, and it is the season for pruning saplings. Now I rush to dig up fruit saplings and move them back just in time for planting.

This time Lu Xu gave them all the mules and donkeys he had, hoping that they would have an easier time on the road.

But even if you bring livestock, this trip will not be easy. Some sections of the road are said to be inaccessible to mules and donkeys, so they have to rely on manpower to carry trees over the mountains.

After listening to the descriptions of the eight families, Lu Xu couldn't figure out how they carried such heavy baskets of fruit down the mountain and then walked step by step to Guanyang to sell them.

Previously, he didn't know whether Qiu Hu and the others would go smoothly to the north, but now he increasingly felt that Qiu Hu's insistence on going down the mountain was a wise move.

The mountains may be more peaceful than the outside, but there is no chance in the mountains.

After all, people cannot live just for the sake of living. They can choose to live in seclusion in the mountains and forests, but they should not be deprived of the opportunity to be born from birth.

Lu Xu practiced it for them: "You can be lucky as much as you can. It doesn't matter if you come back empty-handed if you are not lucky. I will find a way elsewhere. Guanyang is so big, there are always people planting fruit trees. Let's go and buy them when the time comes." . No matter what happens, you can still use seeds to cultivate saplings, you can always find a way, safety first!"

The people of Hachinohe Mountain were moved, but they didn't agree with it in their hearts.

Of course they knew that it would be difficult to transport the fruit trees, but they also knew that Lu Xumaishan owed a huge sum of money.

Growing from seed? Then when will it be possible to eat the fruit, and when will Lu Xu be able to make money?

Lu Xu said that he would take care of their wages for three years first, but how could they feel at ease with the free money? They are neither relatives nor friends. They have hands, feet and strength. Why should they rely on Lu Xubai for support? Although they are not as good as Qiu Hu, they still have self-respect.

They were determined to transport the tree no matter what.

Big trees can’t be moved, but small trees can always do it!