Chapter 8 Lying to Children

The fragrance of the Lu family wafts out one after another, and the neighbors are suffering. After a busy day, when I come home, I am so hungry that I can only eat wild vegetables, and I still smell it!

The rice smells right after it's cooked, but it still doesn't fall apart after eating. Why does it take so long to cook a fish? !

Erwa Niang suspected that Yuan Manniang was deliberately showing off!

Isn't it just a fish? Her cold wild vegetables are said to be delicious by people from all over the country.

Erwa held the steamed bun with mixed noodles, raised her little face and pouted, "Mom, I don't want to eat wild vegetables, I want to eat fish."

The second child is so girly, "You'll be hungry if you don't eat!"

Erwa curled her lips and bit the steamed bun tastelessly. Her mother was really evil, but her mother in the twelfth lunar month was better.

At this time, La Yue and her mother were sitting in the yard, their chests pressed against their backs from hunger. Like their neighbors, they were also looking at their kitchen longingly. Why is it not ready yet? Why isn't it good?

Lu Xu sat on the small bench and watched the fire without moving.

This kind of small miscellaneous fish has less meat and more spines. If the fish bones are not crisped, it will be troublesome to eat. Since it wants to be crispy, it can only be stewed slowly and not in a hurry.

He looked at the sky. It wasn't even dark yet. It was six or seven o'clock at most. What's the rush? I couldn't eat hot tofu in a hurry, so I kept waiting!

Yuan Manniang didn't dare to rush him, so she urged Lu Zhou, "Zhou'er, go and ask your brother if he wants more firewood?"

Lu Zhou hummed and came with a sullen face while holding bundles of dried branches.

Lu Xu: "Wait another quarter of an hour."

Lu Zhou: "I'm not hungry." Before he finished speaking, his stomach rumbled.

Lu Zhou: "..."

He spoke harshly and emphasized again, "I'm not hungry."

Lu Xu teased him, "Okay, then go and ask the twelfth lunar month whether they are hungry. If they are not hungry, don't eat."

Lu Zhou left depressed.

Mother and daughter Yuan Maniang and La Yue stared at Lu Zhou with round eyes, "What did your brother say?" "When can we eat it?"

Lu Zhou judged that they were probably quite hungry, so there was no need to ask, "Big brother said it would take a while."

There's still a moment...

"Then let me mend the clothes." Yuan Manniang showed Lu Rui to Lu Yue, then went back to the house to take out the old clothes, and continued sewing while there was still light.

When Lu Xu finally announced that dinner was ready, Lu Rui almost fell asleep leaning on his legs.

The little guy's eyes widened when he smelled it, and he wanted to eat it.

No matter how he screamed, the ruthless brother just dipped his chopsticks into some soup to give him a taste.

La Yue, Lu Zhou and Yuan Manniang didn't even say anything about eating.

Firstly, I am hungry, and secondly, I have never eaten such delicious and delicious fish!

The spines are all soft and rotten, and the meat is soaked in the sauce. Although the fish meat looks so white, tender and beautiful, it is a bit ugly. It is super delicious with the steamed buns!