Chapter 107 Lantern

"Look at me, I'm so small, so small." In order to be convincing, Lu Xu pointed at Lu Rui and said sadly: "I don't even have the heart to ask you to help take care of the child. Can I help?"

Lu Yong didn't dare, he shook his head repeatedly, "No, no, no, no need to help!"

"That's good!" Lu Xu was instantly happy, and his sorrow, pain, and condemnation disappeared in an instant, and he happily took the chopsticks to eat glutinous rice balls, "I'll try it, eh! Not bad! Let's add glutinous rice balls to desserts from now on!"

Lu Yong stood frozen on the side, "Okay..."

He stared at Lu Xu and ate one, one after another, and tasted all three kinds of fillings. He also suggested to his mother that she should also put some sugar in the bean paste filling next time, and she didn't mind at all because he opened it privately. He looked relieved.

Another guest came, and Lu Yong stopped staring at Lu Xu and was busy greeting others.

After a while, some neighbors discovered that they were open. They came over to take a look and were very happy. "Boss Lu, why are you sitting here eating?"

Lu Xu: "I'm a guest today. I'm taking the kids to watch the lanterns. If you want to eat, ask Lu Yong! Are all the lanterns on the street lit? Where is the best place to watch them? Is there a place where you can guess lantern riddles?"

Lu Xu's attention was entirely on the lamp.

Keep a clear distinction between public and private affairs. If you say you have a break, you have a rest. If you say a vacation, you have a vacation. During vacation, work issues will not be dealt with.

Lu Xu was very proud and hoped that Lu Yong and the others could do the same, but it seemed that Lu Yong was more willing to make money while others were playing. Lu Xu didn't have any objection to this kind of personal pursuit, otherwise, where would he go to eat glutinous rice balls?

After Lu Xu finished eating, he went over to express tactfully that as long as the money was enough, it was almost done, don't be tired.

But looking at Lu Yong's appearance, he didn't regain his energy at all. Instead, he seemed to have been injected with chicken blood. He was excited and excited: "That's all I prepared today. I'll just cook a few more pots and it will be gone."

What's the reaction? It seems a pity that it cannot be sold until dawn? Lu Xu didn't understand, so he had to say: "Then you should be more prepared tomorrow."

Lu Yong nodded heavily and asked Lu Xu for his opinion, "Will there be fewer people tomorrow?"

Lu Xu: "It's okay. It won't go bad if left in such a cold weather. If it can't be sold, we won't cook it. We'll wait until the restaurant officially opens and we'll sell it as dessert."

Lu Yong became more at ease.

Lu Xu: "Don't just remember to cook it for others, you should also eat it yourself."

He looked over at the seat and saw Yuan Manniang holding Lu Rui and feeding him soup. She only licked some stuffing and bit a little bit of the skin. It would take a while to finish the meal. He suggested, "How about I cook it for you for a while?" , you eat first?"

Lu Yong laughed, and his anxious heart completely returned to its original position. His heart beat more comfortably than at any time in more than a month, "No, we have all eaten."

"That's good." Lu Xu frowned, took out a handful of copper coins from his arms and put it on the empty table, "I won't give you money for glutinous rice balls. Now, you can go buy lanterns later!"