Chapter 38 Dog

Gouzi had something on his mind and didn't feel like he owed Lu Xu any more. He hummed a tune and pushed the trolley into the backyard of the gambling house. When he opened the door, he saw Song Liu and Song Qi directing people to move goods in the backyard. His tune stopped abruptly, he quickly stood up solemnly and timidly shouted: "Sixth Master, Seventh Master."

"What are you talking about, did you find the money?" Song Liu was shirtless and fanned with a big fan, "No eyes or no hands, can't you see that others are busy, why don't you hurry up and move the goods!"

Gouzi said "Hey", quickly put the car away, and ran to help move the goods.

The boat gang harvested so much grain that the warehouses near the dock could no longer hold it. They were afraid that the wheat would get damp due to rain, so they had to transport it in batches to the warehouses of several shops.

The warehouse of the gambling house has been empty all year round, and now it comes in handy.

Most of Song San's men were coolies who ran ships and loaded and unloaded goods. They came in rain or shine. The most despised among the brothers were the gangsters in the gambling house who couldn't lift their shoulders. They saw the dog being weighed down by a bag of wheat. As soon as he was short, he immediately laughed out loud.

"Sixth Master, are you not letting your buddy eat enough? Look at the skinny one, you can't even move a bag of food!"

When Song Liu heard this, he came over angrily and kicked Gouzi's knee, "You're squealing! Hurry up!"

Gouzi and Maizi were thrown to the ground, and his knees hit the ground. He was so painful that he couldn't stand up for a while. Song Liu kicked him in the butt again before he went to the house to hide in the cool air.

The friend who was close to Gouzi helped him up, "Why are you back now?"

Gouzi endured the pain and stood up, "I delivered to a family who wanted snails."

The clerk sneered, "You can send him home for just a few cents of business!"

The dog said nothing.

The clerk put the towel on his shoulder, then picked up the bag on the ground and put it on his shoulder, "I'll enter the warehouse later. Find a place to hang out. Be smart and don't let anyone watch. Wait until Mr. Liu and the others leave before coming out."

The dog said "Hmm" and limped in carrying the wheat.

They were busy until dark before Song Liu let them go back.

Gouzi limped and went home with his buddy, "Brother, isn't it that we can't buy food, why did we bring back such old wheat?"

The boy's name is Shouhou, and he is his neighbor. Although he is called Shouhou, he is fatter than the dog. He patted the dirt on his body and said, "I stocked it from the countryside. I heard that there was a leak in the boat. It was repaired at the dock. After it was repaired, the grain was transported to the state capital for sale."

He whispered: "I heard that food prices are more expensive in the state capital!"

Gouzi took a breath, "Isn't this wheat going to be sold in Guanyang?"

Thin Monkey: "Where can I get the chance to watch the Yang?"

Gouzi sighed.

The thin monkey smiled, "Why are you sighing? We are members of the Boat Gang, we can't be hungry."

He said proudly: "The third master collected the grain, and the sixth master and the seventh master paid a lot of money. We have the sixth master and the seventh master to protect us, but we still have to worry about buying grain? Don't look at the coolies at the dock who are laughing at us because we don't have the strength, bah, it's hard, haha, do it One day, just a pound of fucking wheat.”