Chapter 69 Reading pictures and reading

The nervousness on the return trip was gone. Lu Xu and Yan Junqi carried the gifts they bought on their backs and hired a donkey cart to the dock. They had a meal on the shore with the boatman, replenished their supplies, and then walked back slowly.

In the evening, they missed the pier where they could dock, so they simply didn't hurry. They stayed on the boat, opened the cabin windows, lit a fire to bake steamed buns, and watched the stars and the moon on the boat.

There is no one around, the sky is low in the wilderness, thin clouds cover the moon, the stars are brighter, and Lu Xudu appears leisurely in the silence.

"I used to go out from home and walk on the mountain road to Guanyang. I went out early in the morning and could see a large number of stars. Even if I was too tired from walking, it was more comfortable to take a boat." Lu Xu leaned on the mat and lay on his back, feeling The water flowed through the bottom of the boat, and time seemed to slow down.

"Ah." Yan Jun responded. He was a little dizzy and extremely relaxed, leaning on the other side as if he was drunk and had no image. This night was the most relaxing night since he learned about his father's death.

When the ship arrived at Guanyang Pier, Lu Xu jumped off the ship with his stiff limbs and then handed his luggage to Tan Shitou. However, he saw a person on the patrol team at the pier that surprised him - Luo Shen.

Lu Xu immediately stopped caring and ran away, heading straight to Luo Shen, "Brother Luo! When did you come back? Did the journey go well? How is my brother? Is everyone okay?"

Luo Shen didn't even see the other person clearly, and his ears buzzed again. He frowned and said calmly: "You came back yesterday. Your brother is very good. He is responsible for transporting grain and grass in the rear of the army."

Lu Xu breathed a sigh of relief and kept saying: "Great, great! Then..."

Luo Shen: "Qiu Hu went to the front line with the army."

Lu Xu put another ladle of cold water in his pocket, "Frontline?"

Tan Shitou, who was running behind him, immediately froze on the spot.

Luo Shen said: "Qiu Hu was selected into the main army because of his heroic performance in the army."

Lu Xu didn't know how to react.

Yan Junqi approached and asked, "Is the main force still in Shuozhou now?"

Luo Shen looked at him, shook his head and said, "The army has set off to the west."

west……

Lu Xu had no idea at all.

He only knows that Shuozhou is to the north of Longxing, and where is Shuozhou to the west?

Tan Shitou asked: "Brother Dahu and the others were not injured, right?"

Luo Shen nodded.

Tan Shitou immediately became happy.

No matter where he goes, as long as no one is injured, everything will be fine!

Tan Shitou was very happy. He bid farewell to Luo Shen together with Lu Xu and others, and happily went to the city to announce the good news. Lu Xu had to be here. He saw Luo Shen yesterday and didn't even think about going over to inquire about the situation.

Nowadays, people from the Qiu family, as well as people from their alliance, like to go to the grocery store. Once they come, they deliver goods to the village. After collecting money or vegetables, eggs, grain, etc., they need to take them to the grocery store to sell them. Secondly, what is the shortcoming? Liang Shanbao, who is looking at the grocery store, has to replenish the goods. Thirdly, the grocery store is on East Street. The location is good and it is convenient to go anywhere.