Chapter 57 is open

Lu Wen wanted to make money, but Lu Xu didn't think of anything good for him to do.

Set up a stall with him? At this moment, Guanyang has not recovered yet, and business will not be very good. It would be even more unreliable to ask him to follow Tan Shitou to sell fish and deliver goods by boat.

Boys in the Lu family generally develop late. They don’t start to grow until they are thirteen or fourteen years old. Lu Wen and Lu Zhou are still little carrot heads at this moment, and they have only reached his chest. Let’s not talk about whether they can work. Even if they can do it, others can’t. No one will treat him as a dishonest person.

Although he couldn't think of it, Lu Xu didn't want to dampen his brother's enthusiasm, and he didn't want Lu Wen to feel that he couldn't do anything. Lu Xu prepared things, got up early to make cold dishes, and asked Lu Wen to go with him to Guanyang to set up a stall.

Lu Wen entered the county town for the first time and helped Lu Xu do all the afternoon work. He was afraid of oversleeping and stayed in Lu Xu and Lu Zhou's house at night.

Lu Xu came with him in the morning, and he also got up to soak fungus, chop vegetables, and prepare seasonings.

It was rare to see Lu Wen active, so Lu Xu let him go. He added more firewood and continued to stew bone soup, stew, and stir-fry vegetables.

If the third aunt didn't come, they wouldn't be able to make fried dough sticks. Lu Xu thought about it and decided to mix noodles, cook noodles, and sell cold noodles.

Lu Zhou heard the noise and Lu Wen had already lowered his head to chop a large pot of vegetables.

It's just that he never does housework, and the vegetables he cuts are really ugly. Lu Zhou came over to replace him after washing up. Lu Wen stood in the kitchen with his hands clenched, and soon found a new job - helping Lu Xu light the fire.

Lu Xu praised him: "Okay, he has some discernment."

Lu Wen opened his mouth to retaliate, but held it back.

Lu Xu touched his head while he was busy.

After preparing everything and loading it all on the trolley, the genius was just beginning to turn white. Lu Xu called Ha Qie and asked Lu Zhou to lock the door and go back to sleep, and wait until the two little ones got up before adding noodles to the bone soup.

Lu Zhou took them to the river, helped carry the cart onto the boat, and watched them go away.

Lu Wen came to the county for the first time, but Lu Zhou had not been here yet. Lu Wen somehow understood the envy in Lu Zhou's eyes, and he stood on the bow of the boat and waved to Lu Zhou.

Lu Xu is right, he has always been luckier than Lu Zhou. Even now, with his parents here and Xiao Xia helping him at home, he can make his own decisions and follow Lu Xu to the county, but Lu Zhou still has to stay at home. Do housework.

Lu Wen looked at Lu Zhou by the river, feeling inexplicably less excited.

He sat down on the side of the cabin holding the cart and listened to Lu Xu and Tan Shitou, who was rowing the boat, chatting about the day's news at the bow.

What is delivered to where, what happens in the county, what frictions there are with the boat gang, what news is in the prison, etc.

The more Lu Wen listened, the less he understood. Why was his eldest brother still involved in the prison? Want his elder brother to help make decisions about many things that have nothing to do with them?

Full of questions, Lu Wen followed Lu Xu off the boat.

The child who had only been to Yinma Town at this age was shocked by the big pier in Guanyang. There were so many boats, so many stalls, so many people, and there were many people saying hello to his elder brother along the way.