Chapter 56 Let Apple

Lu Xu put down the apple basket and called Lu Wen in.

Putting the apple in the yard, Lu Wen just looked at it and continued to ask Lu Xu with a dark face: "Brother, what have you been busy with recently?"

Lu Xu sipped his food secretly, not even interested in the food. He seemed really unhappy...

Lu Xu: "Run an errand for me and deliver apples to your fourth uncle's house."

Lu Wen pouted, but the boss was reluctant, so he nodded.

Lu Xu asked Lu Zhou to bring a basket, and he took the three little ones to pick up the apples together. The ones that were bumped were picked out first, and the good ones were put into the basket.

La Yue held the largest one in her hands and picked at a scar on it to show it to Lu Xu, "Brother, it's broken here."

Lu Xu: "If it's broken, it can't be released. What should I do?"

La Yue blinked her big eyes and looked at him eagerly, "What should I do?"

Lu Xu: "What about the twelfth lunar month?"

December: "Eat it!"

Lu Xu: "Let's eat it in the twelfth lunar month!"

The twelfth moon chuckled and ran to the stream to wash the apples. After a while, he came back with several little carrot heads.

La Yue: "Brother, can I give some to Shuixiu and the others?"

Lu Xu: "Here, brother will cut it open for you."

He washed his hands, went to the kitchen, took a kitchen knife, cut the apple into eight pieces, and counted seven small carrot heads. Okay, one piece for each person, and the remaining piece is his.

"Okay, let's go play and don't run too far."

After Lu Xu finished sending away the seven little carrot heads, he picked up the last piece and took a sip. Hissing, the sourness made him tremble.

Lu Xu took two bites of the skin and met Lu Wen and Lu Zhou's faint gazes.

what?

Isn’t there so much more to Apple?

It seemed like he was eating secretly behind their backs.

Lu Xu threw the skin into the chicken coop and said in a deep voice: "Wash it yourself if you want to eat it."

Lu Wen and Lu Zhou bowed their heads in tacit understanding and continued to share the apples.

Lu Xu looked at it for a while, then scratched his head again. Forget about just Lu Zhou, how could even the smooth-tongued Lu Wen have such virtue?

He couldn't hold back and pulled Lu Wen over, "Have you been taken away from your body?"

Lu Wen: "?"

Lu Xu: "Then what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

Lu Wen pouted with a dark face: "I'm not sick. My father is sick and my mother is sick too. Xiaoxia will cry. Xiaoyu and Xiaofu know nothing but eating. Our family is ruined!"

Lu Xu slapped him on the head, "Do you know how to speak? Speak carefully!"

Lu Wen's nose turned red, tears rolled in his eyes and he held it back. He rubbed his nose and said in a muffled voice: "Since my brother left, my father has been sighing all day long, and my mother has also lost her soul. Yesterday I went to get rid of the cattle." When I got the deposit, I fell down when I got back."

Lu Xu hurriedly asked: "Did you get hurt?"

Lu Wen shook his head: "No, I just broke a piece of skin on my knee."