Chapter 37 Internal Response

"Shipbuilding?" Second Master Sun was taken aback, "You can just go to the pier and take a boat, why do you need to build a boat?"

Lu Xu sneered: "You don't know..."

He briefly told Second Master Sun about accidentally offending the boat gang.

Second Master Sun stroked his beard and recalled it. He pondered for a moment, "They still don't allow you to take the boat?"

Lu Xu: "They even robbed me of the snail business."

Mr. Sun frowned and thought to himself, Song Dalang and Song Erlang from the boat gang were heard to be quite upright outside, so why were they so stingy to a child?

"Our business on Guanyang Water depends entirely on the Ship Gang. Even if it is not the Ship Gang's own boat, there are all fishing boats and cargo ships that do not sell the Ship Gang's face. Those shops that build and repair ships are mostly the business of the Ship Gang. You are offended. them……"

Second Master Sun showed some embarrassment.

Even if someone could make a boat, he wouldn't do it for Lu Xu.

Lu Xu understood.

The two of them were a little dull.

Lu Xu couldn't hold back and scolded the boat gang in a low voice. Could it be that he has to build the road by himself?

It will be a rainy season in the future, and heavy snow may block the mountains in winter.

Even if he could only go out when the weather was nice, his cart was almost reaching its limit with so many things. Then when would he earn enough money to buy the land?

Lu Yong, who had been silent all this time, said: "My father has been loading and unloading goods for the Ship Gang. I heard that the third shopkeeper who is in charge of our Guanyang County is a reasonable person. Otherwise, why don't we go talk to the third shopkeeper?"

Mr. Sun also said: "Yes, you offended Song Liu, not Song San, from the gambling house. Song San is mature and not stingy. The fact that you, a child, took a boat ride is not a big deal to Song San. Me and He can talk, why don't I take you to him to convince him, and then join a wine game, pay Song Liu a drink and give some gifts, how about turning a big problem into a small one?"

Lu Xu was silent, thinking quickly in his mind, and suddenly saw someone across the street looking at him with particularly complicated eyes.

Lu Xu: "Second Master, please let me think about it before I trouble you."

Second Master Sun: "OK."

The boy from the Sun family carried the table back and rushed to urge Master Sun to go back. Lu Xu said goodbye to him, told Lu Yong to bring more tofu tomorrow, and pushed the empty cart towards the grocery store.

The dog across the street scratched the back of his head and followed him as expected.

Lu Xu found an empty alley and pushed the car in.

Gouzi saw him turning a corner and hurriedly chased after him. When he ran into the alley, he only saw Lu Xu's empty car and could not see where Lu Xuren had gone.

He stood at the entrance of the alley and hesitated for a while, and was about to leave when suddenly a hand pressed on his head.

Lu Xu made a sad voice: "Looking for me?"

The dog was startled, and the cat ran away for two or three steps before turning back to look at him, "What are you doing?"

Are you so timid? Lu Xu clapped his hands and said, "I'm scaring you."