Chapter 26 Field Food

Lu Xu discussed it carefully with Lu Rui: "Throw this away, and my brother will cook meat for you tonight."

Lu Rui was stubborn, he didn't, not only did he not throw it away, but he also wanted to skewer it!

He couldn't sleep either, and was chasing grasshoppers in the grass nest with his short legs. Lu Xu sneered. With his speed, which grasshopper could he catch?

Lu Xu stayed away from him and lay down on the edge of the mat to take a nap.

He thought Lu Rui would get tired of playing for a while, but his brother's perseverance was amazing. They harvested wheat all afternoon, and Lu Rui spent the entire afternoon catching grasshoppers. If he couldn't catch them in the hay nest, he ran to the fields to look for them. He didn't fall down and was covered in dirt.

His elder sister, elder brother and mother-in-law felt sorry for him, and even the elder brother, sister, uncle and uncle next door also looked down upon him. Except for his ruthless eldest brother, everyone contributed a little bit. When the wheat was harvested in the evening, Lu Rui carried it in his hand. Several strings of grasshoppers.

He pulled the heads one by one, and the rows were all neat and clean. He stretched out his hand towards Lu Xu and said, "Ah!"

Lu Xu inexplicably heard the word "roast".

Lu Xu loaded up the wheat, pushed the cart and ran away. He didn't want to bake, and he definitely wouldn't do it!

He Lu Xu, a little gourmet expert, doesn’t eat grasshoppers, bullfrogs, rabbit heads, or brains. In short, except for fish, shrimps, and seafood, he doesn’t eat anything whose shape can be seen!

Lu Xu ran away, and Lu Rui became anxious. He carried the grasshopper and chased after him. He couldn't catch up with Lu Xu's long legs. He screamed when he couldn't catch up.

The neighbors all laughed miserably. A big man like Lu Xu was chased away by a little bean curd.

Hutou: "Look at how brave your brother is. Come on, I'll bake it for you!"

When Lu Xu unloaded a cart of wheat into the yard and returned, a fire had been lit in their field, and several little carrot heads surrounded the city and were eating roasted grasshoppers.

Lu Xu took a look and saw that the fire was born from the tiger's head and the grasshopper was caught by his younger brother. How come Lu Wen had a few bites and ate more land than his younger brother?

Lu Xu asked: "Why are you here when you are not harvesting wheat at your house?"

Lu Wen: "My mother asked me and my brother to help."

Lu Xu looked into the field and saw that Lu Hui was helping Yuan Manniang bundle wheat. Lu Hui also pushed his cart.

With Lu Hui's help, the food delivery was much faster, and it was all harvested before it got dark.

In the twelfth lunar month, I was picking up fallen wheat ears in the field with a basket. Lu Zhou and Yan Junqi helped push the cart, while Lu Wen and Lu Rui were still squatting on the edge of the field, guarding the fire and roasting grasshoppers, eating them like cats with colorful faces.

Lu Xu went over and stamped out the fire, picked up Lu Rui, picked up the collar of Lu Wen's clothes, "Go and help the twelfth lunar month carry the basket!"

Lu Wen's mouth was full of darkness, and he did not forget to ask: "Brother, do you eat meat at night?"

"Don't eat!"

In the summer, food cannot be stored. The meat he brought back from the county has long been eaten up. Only one big carp is left in the water tank. Lu Xu plans to take care of the fish at night.