Chapter 49

Tan Shitou sold fish according to the method taught by Lu Xu. From noon to closing the stall every day, he squatted down, knocked out the fish, scraped the scales, and disemboweled the fish in three steps. The river water beside Qiu's fish stall turned red.

He killed fish every day until he was dizzy. He sold so many fish that he didn't know. His skill in cutting fish fillets improved by leaps and bounds. Lu Xu's stall added another dish of boiled fish, which sold for eighty cents a piece. Many people rushed to buy it. .

Tan Shitou's greatest pleasure is to accompany Lu Xu to the morning market to set up a stall selling cold dishes.

But it was such a sense of accomplishment that every day when entering the morning market, Lu Xu would sell out all the items in less than an hour.

No matter what new dish he makes, no matter how much he charges, others are rushing to buy it.

For the next few days, they continued to sell like this. They didn't notice it at first, until someone started asking them to deliver fish to their houses. One day, when no black fish was sold, the uncles and nephews of the Tan family suddenly realized that they seemed to have caught fish on the same day for the first time. , the fish was sold out on the same day!

In the evening, the uncle and nephew counted the money all night long, and they were very happy.

He doesn't mind being tired or troublesome. He kills fish when others ask him to, cuts them into sections, slices them, and delivers fish to his house. If someone orders ten fish, he always packs two or three more for people to choose from. , and even squatted in other people's kitchens to help kill fish.

As long as the business is good and he can make money, he is not tired of anything.

But every time he saw Lu Xu's business was so good, he couldn't help but be envious.

I always look forward to the time when their fish can be like Lu Xu’s dish and be sold out in one morning.

But he was convinced of Lu Xu's cooking. It was obviously ordinary vegetables, and Lu Xu's cooking was delicious. He had never heard of or seen those methods, and they must be able to open a restaurant.

Let's just talk about this boiled fish. It's obviously fish fillet, and it tastes so delicious when made by Lu Xu. The rich men also asked him to buy it and gave him money to run errands. The money from running errands alone is enough to buy three fishes!

Tan Shitou thought so in his heart, and told Lu Xu, "Now that the grocery store is open, Brother Dahu doesn't have much money. After a while, you can borrow money from Brother Dahu to open a restaurant, and the business will be guaranteed." Okay, I will send you vegetables and fish every day, and we will sell boiled fish every day!”

Lu Xu laughed: "That's not possible now."

Tan Shitou wondered: "Why not? Brother Dahu said the food you cooked is better than what he ate at the restaurant."

Lu Xu made fish meatballs for them once, and they were so delicious. He and Liang Shanbao had a good look at it, but it was obviously the same steps and the same seasonings, but the result they made was far different from Lu Xu. Lu Xu stared at him and taught him twice. The taste of the food he and Liang Shanbao made improved, but was still far less delicious than what Lu Xu made. Lu Xu couldn't explain it clearly, he just said it was all about the feel of the hand. Tan Shitou determined that this was where Lu Xu's fortune lay.

God rewards food, and what he cooks is delicious, and others cannot imitate it.

Lu Xu didn't explain why he couldn't open a restaurant, but asked: "Brother, do you still go to the restaurant?"