Chapter 104 Farewell

Lu Qing wanted to go, but Lu Xu didn't dare to let him go.

Lu Qing just came back during the Chinese New Year and left without saying a word. Wouldn't he be mauled to death by his grandma when he got home?

Even if he is Grandma Lu's biological eldest grandson.

Lu Xu quickly held the person down, and there were a lot of reasons that didn’t need to be made up——

Why are grandparents reluctant to part with it? They have to agree first.

He was short of people at the moment and wanted help from his second uncle.

If I want to buy a mountain, my second uncle will help me plan it.

Visiting relatives during the Chinese New Year is not over yet.

Barabara...

Grandpa misses him, grandma misses him, third uncle and fourth uncle miss him, Lu Wen misses him, etc. He just opens his mouth to say shameless things, which actually makes the third uncle and fourth uncle feel embarrassed.

Their biological brothers would not say such things.

Lu Xu didn't dare to let him go without permission. He secretly criticized his second uncle for rushing out just after returning home. Most likely because of emotional frustration, he didn't want to go back to the village to meet acquaintances.

As a caring nephew, how could he not have this bit of insight?

Anyway, once Qiu Hu leaves, the lease term for that yard will be half a year away. There are also a lot of goods from the Guanyang Alliance in the yard, and there are also things that Qiu Hu and the others brought down from the mountain but couldn't take away, so they have to leave them to Lu Xu. .

These must be counted, and how many people they need to recruit must be calculated. Lu Xu has a lot of things to do, how can he let Lu Qing go?

Look at his second uncle, he looks tough and upright, and his aura is stronger than Qiu Hu's. How bluffing!

In particular, it can make up for the shortcomings of Lu Xu's first impression. Many people still laugh at Lu Xu's hairless mouth and inability to do things well.

Lu Xu and Lu Qing discussed it together, and after sending Qiu Hu and the others off, they went home to discuss with their grandparents and let Lu Qing move to the county.

Lu Qing did not express his position, but Lu Xu took him as his acquiescence.

There was no talking all night, and early the next morning, Qiu Hu and the others were ready to set off after breakfast.

Lu Xu and the others arrived at the North City Gate to see them off early in the morning. They saw that Qiu Hu and his team had more than a dozen carts at the end of their team. After asking around, they found out that this was a family from a nearby village who was going to join the army. I heard that Qiu Hu had a large number of people, so he wanted to go with him for safety. They travel together.

Those who go out are all fellow villagers. Most of those who are willing to join the army at this time have their own difficulties. How could Qiu Hu disagree and made an appointment with them to go together at the North City Gate in the morning.

Lu Xu bought a lot of pancakes and steamed buns and delivered them by car.

The journey is long and no amount of dry food is enough.

Qiu Hu said goodbye to Lu Xu and Lu Qing. He was not good at words and looked at Lu Xu's uncle and nephew for a long time. "We say goodbye today. I don't know when we will see you again. Brothers, pioneer officers, your friendship will be remembered by me, Qiu Hu, for the rest of my life." In my heart.”