Chapter 115 Scholar's ​​Robe

Money or no money, be careful with your budget.

They wanted to study fabrics, not make clothes right away. If it weren't for the fear that the cloth shop wouldn't sell them, Yuan Manniang would just want to buy a cloth head.

One foot is already a lot!

They were preparing, and Lu Xu also tried his best to help with ideas.

The next day, he asked someone to bring back a few sacks of straw when collecting things from the village. He then went to the carpenter to order eight round wooden sticks, one inch in diameter.

No one knew what he was up to, but in the evening when all the materials were gathered, Lu Xu went home with a large bag of burlap and cooked a large pot of paste.

Afterwards, Lu Xu started tying straw on the wooden sticks, applying paste, making shapes, cutting this, tugging that, and patching...

He tossed and turned, and finally La Yue and Wen Zhen figured it out.

When Lu Xu put on the coarse cloth and stretched it, La Yue exclaimed in surprise, "Ah!" "Half a person!"

Lu Xu heyed twice and continued to be a model.

Yes, he will make eight models to hold up clothes!

But when I really started to use it, I realized how difficult it is to pinch the models everywhere in the mall.

He originally planned to do a whole body, but after giving it a try, he decisively decided to only do the headless upper body! !

When the twelfth lunar month came, Yuan Maniang, Yan Mu, Yan Junqi, and Lu Zhou all came to see the excitement.

Yuan Manniang and Yan Mu, who specialize in the art, immediately saw the value of this straw mannequin dummy.

"Oh! Why didn't we think of that!" Yan's mother boasted first, "We see people making faces every day on the street, why didn't we think of making one?"

Lu Xu's pride suddenly froze...

Yeah, that's okay...

Anyway, the principle is similar.

This time, Lu Xu didn't need to suffer from headaches due to his handicap. Yuan Maniang and Yan Mu took over his place, correcting the model whose shoulders were a little crooked, covering it with thick linen cloth again, and gluing it together tightly.

They came up with new ideas while they were doing it. Mother Yan said: "I think this straw can penetrate easily. When we make clothes, we can make gestures on it while making clothes."

Lu Xu was shocked. He had never expected this, but when he thought about it, it seemed that some tailors would make human-shaped sitters when making clothes? He didn't even know what that thing was called...

Lu Xu was thinking when he suddenly heard Yuan Manniang say: "Hey! That's the truth, then let's do it like Jun Qi and Xu'er!"

Lu Xu: "..."

Unknowingly, Lu Xu and Yan Junqi became two of the four male models.

Later, Yuan Manniang became very interested in modeling. Not only did she become four male and four female models, but she also became two child models, one male and one female.

Boys compare to Lu Zhou, girls compare to the twelfth lunar month.

It's just that the twelfth lunar month has also risen to almost the same height as Lu Zhou, making the twelfth lunar month look so novel.

Now, even if Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou were not at home, they could continue to make clothes in front of the straw models. As they were doing it, they understood why Lu Xu insisted that they make clothes of the same style.