Chapter 155 Current Situation

Going home in the evening, there was another child in the team.

Lu Le's child, whose nickname is Abao, is one year younger than Lu Zhou. According to seniority, he is called Lu Xu and Lu Zhou's uncle. He is one of the students in the literacy class of Lujia Village.

He recognized many words from Lu Zhou, but was reluctant to buy paper and pen, so Lu Zhou gave him an old brush. Lu Le picked up a few flat stones, and after working every day, he dipped the old brush in water. When his mother saw the stone writing, she came up with the idea of ​​sending him to study.

He is not required to take the imperial examination, as long as he has more skills and can find an easy job in Guanyang League when he is older.

She inquired that those who can write and keep accounts in the Guanyang Alliance can be promoted to shopkeepers, but if they are not shopkeepers, their wages will be higher than others.

There are no private schools in Lujia Village. If you want to study, you can either go to Yinma Town or study in the county.

When Lu Zhou returned from Xiu Mu, Lu Le's mother asked him about it, and Lu Zhou suggested that Lu Le live with him at his house and go to the county school with him to study for elementary school.

Lu Zhou also asked Yuan Manniang. They were all relatives. How could Yuan Manniang disagree with the matter of an extra pair of chopsticks?

Anyway, the courtyard rented by her family was large, and Lu Xuan and Lu Wen did not live there every day. Lu Xu went to the north to run a business again. Lu Zhou slept alone at night, and she was worried that Lu Zhou would be scared.

When enrolling in Qiu County School, Lu Zhou applied for Lu Le.

Lu Le's family is in a good position in Lujia Village. He has been able to work since his grandfather's generation, and his parents and uncles are also diligent. Lu Le went to school in the county, and his parents carried a bag of white flour to Lu Xu's house on the day they sent him off. Calculate Lu Le’s room and board expenses for one month.

Lu Lexiumu went home with Lu Zhou and the others, dancing and talking about the meat and cakes he had eaten at Lu's house. He also said that Yan Junqi and Lu Zhou would help him study after school, and even spread paper and ink for him before returning to the county. At that time, his father carried a bag of white rice to Lu Xu's house.

The village pays attention to human relations, and the same applies to relatives. Yuan Manniang did not refuse the Lu Le family's food. When the weather got cold, she made Lu Le two sets of clothes.

Now Lu Le's child has adapted to the life of the Lu family. Every morning when Lu Zhou and Yan Junqi go out, he goes to the academy early to preview and review his books, hoping to catch up with Lu Zhou as soon as possible and take the boy student examination with him in two years.

They went to a clothing store or dessert shop to eat together at noon, helped clean and pack things in the two stores, went to school together in the afternoon, went home to do homework together in the evening, helped with housework before and after meals, and stayed with Lu Rui and La Yue before going to bed. , Wen Zhen plays for a while.

The addition of Lu Le made both La Yue and Wen Zhen a little nervous. In the past, both of them were interested in reading and writing. Now seeing how serious Lu Le is in learning, they both also take it seriously. They have to recite a small poem every evening to compete with each other to see who can recite it. Faster.

They memorize it every day, so much that they can even remember Lu Wen, and sometimes they can even correct a certain line of their poem casually.

Lu Xu was nervous.