Chapter 199 Recipe

The restaurant was full of diners, shopkeepers, and waiters: "...Huh?"

Lu Xu thought to himself: "Didn't I write to use hind shank meat? You are fooling people! Also, the fish flavor sauce is not prepared properly. There is too much vinegar. Are the people in the capital more jealous?"

"And this Doubanjiang. We in Guanyang use it because there is no particularly good sauce. You just steal the recipe, why don't you know how to change it? There are so many shops selling condiments in Tonghuifang , there are so many good sauces..."

Before Lu Xu could finish speaking, the shopkeeper hurriedly asked Lu Xu, who was running around the restaurant and finding faults everywhere, to leave.

It's just that he invited Lu Xu away, but forgot about Lu Zhou who was still sitting in his seat obediently.

The money bag was on Lu Xu. Lu Zhou had no money to pay and was unwilling to eat the Overlord meal, so he had to wait quietly at his seat for his brother to come back.

The guests who had just heard the beginning and hadn't figured out what was going on immediately caught him.

Isn’t it immoral to only talk about the beginning of gossip? !

Fortunately, there is Lu Zhou.

The diners in the store asked curiously: "Young man, are you together? That was you...your brother just now, right?"

Lu Zhou was very honest. When people asked him politely, he immediately responded politely: "It's my brother."

"The accent sounds like you are not from the capital, where did you come from?"

Lu Zhou: "Guanyang County, Guanyang County, Longxing County."

When everyone heard this, they watched the sun? ! This is a keyword that all gourmets have heard over the years! "The Guanyang pot?"

Lu Zhou: "Exactly."

"Then no wonder you know how to cook!"

"Is it because stir-fry became popular from you?"

"Your brother just said that he wrote the recipe?"

"What's going on?"

The diners started asking questions.

Lu Zhou answered everything.

There is nothing to hide. Let alone everyone in Guanyang, everyone in Longxing County and nearby counties knows about it as long as they are engaged in food business.

His brother has also been promoting stir-fry dishes. For restaurants and food shops on the commercial road that have not been able to obtain cooperation qualifications, he has researched new dishes and invited Lu Xu to try them and discuss them with Lu Xu.

No matter whether it's a big shop or a small shop, or even if it's an ordinary people's home thinking about a new dish, as long as Lu Xu is invited, as long as Lu Xu is free, he will definitely go there to try it, help others with ideas, and think about how to improve it. If it is delicious, he will also Will help spread the word everywhere.

There is a family in Dengzhou who is good at making rabbit meat. Because of Lu Xu's promotion, they have now opened a food shop on the commercial road.

By the time the shopkeeper of Ruixianglou found out that a person had been left behind and found him again, Lu Zhou had already told everything that others were curious about.

He has a gentle appearance and a quiet and calm temperament. He doesn't like to add any extraneous words when speaking, and his attitude is very sincere. When others ask him something that he doesn't know whether he can say, he will answer honestly, "I don't know about this." "This is family business, I can't." "Say", so what he can say seems particularly credible.