Chapter 147 Donation

The grain officer wondered if he hadn't had his ears cleaned for several days, and he was hallucinating. "Who are you talking about? Who gave you the IOU?"

Lu Xu: "General Li!"

Of course, we should go to the boss to collect debts. Lu Xu cursed, "I'm asking you to give me an IOU. Do you dare to promise me something good?"

The grain officer seemed to have heard a big joke and couldn't help laughing: "Why would our general write you an IOU?"

Lu Xu: "Why didn't the general write? Doesn't his military camp owe me money?"

The grain officer cursed, where did this country boy come from? Where did he think we were?

He couldn't help but look at Cao Shenjun and looked at him wildly, "Where did you kidnap this stupid boy from?"

The "silly boy" put on a determined look like "I have already given in a lot and will never give in again": "General Li must issue an IOU. I don't believe what others write!"

The grain officer was speechless.

But what Lu Xu said next shocked him.

Lu Xu: "Actually, I also met an older brother on the road. After I made money, I invested money to do business with him in partnership. Oh, my older brother's surname is He, and he is a warlord. I wonder if you have heard of it?"

Grain Officer:? ? ?

Congratulations?

He Chengye? !

He looked at Cao Canjun suddenly and said silently: "Does he know He Chengye?"

Cao Canjun shook his head slightly. Just as the grain officer breathed a sigh of relief, Cao Canjun suddenly frowned. He remembered something and nodded again.

Grain Officer:? ? ?

Cao Shenjun also said silently: "I don't know."

The grain officer was even more confused. What do you mean?

Cao Canjun also frowned. He did see Chen Lian yesterday. Chen Lian seemed to be escorting the caravan, but Chen Lian was not equal to He Chengye. This guy knew Chen Lian, but he didn't necessarily know He Chengye.

Seeing that Cao Canjun was thinking about it on his own, the grain officer was a little panicked. He swallowed his saliva and asked Lu Xu: "Little brother, do you really know Governor He?"

This time Lu Xu was surprised.

He just wanted to use the fact that I knew you as an official in your system to bluff. Why did this person react so hard?

What is He Chengye's identity?

Lu Xu was confused in her heart, but she didn't show it on her face, "Ah, can I lie to you? Brother He likes to eat my candies and even said he would give me two pens. If you don't believe me, go out and ask. Many people know it."

Even Cao Canjun was confused now. He really wanted to pull Chen Lian over and ask if it was true.

The candies and pens were real, but if they kept talking more, they might reveal the truth. Lu Xu brought the topic back and continued to act stupid and sweet: "Do you know Brother He? It doesn't matter if you don't, he must know General Li. , as long as you ask General Li to write me an IOU, I promise that I won’t embarrass you again if I don’t get the money.”

Grain Officer: "General..."

Lu Xu: "General, you don't have time to see me? It doesn't matter! I'll ask Brother He to help me get it then!"