Chapter 62 Can't understand

Lu Xu asked: "The boat gang wants to sell the gambling house?!"

Tan Shitou: "It is a serious crime to hide weapons in a gambling house. I think it is impossible to open it again."

Lu Xu: "Where is the food?"

Tan Shitou: "I heard that they are distributed to the poor people in the south city wall who cannot afford food."

Lu Xu nodded and muttered: "I don't know how much it will cost."

Tan Shitou was shocked: "You want to buy it?"

Lu Xu: “I have to be able to afford it too!”

The main entrance of the casino is on East Street, and the side entrance faces a wide alley. It's a good and serious location.

What's more, there's a pretty big yard inside.

Lu Xu: "How about you help me find out the price?"

Tan Shitou: "You really want it!"

Why don't you want it?

If he could afford it, he would definitely want it.

Tan Shitou soon found out for him, one thousand five hundred taels.

After hearing this, Lu Xu said, "Let him sell it slowly!"

Even if he exchanged all his money for 1,300 taels today, he wouldn't have 200 taels, only 1,500 taels.

He stopped thinking about buying a shop and continued to pay money every day to rent space and set up a stall in the morning market to see how long the boat gang could last.

The boat gang held on for another ten days, but Song San became seriously ill in prison. His illness was so severe that he couldn't even get off the ground. The county magistrate was not harmed enough to let him see a doctor at his own expense. He invited the doctor to go to the prison and administer acupuncture and medicine. When farmers lowered the price of grain to 40 cents, Song San finally couldn't stand it any longer.

If we delay any longer, the early rice and millet will be harvested, and then it will be really over.

Song San bowed his head to the county magistrate, and like the Ma family, handed over all the grain stored in Guanyang County to the grain shop for sale on his behalf.

The Boat Gang and the Qiu family were all released from prison.

To celebrate their release from prison, Lu Xu stopped his business for a day, went to Qiu's courtyard and cooked a lot of dishes, and even bought a cart of wine extravagantly. Unexpectedly, Liang Shanbao's first words were: "It was the time when I was planting those millet for top dressing, why did they let us out now? Alas."

Lu Xu: "...The adults will be very moved when they hear it."

Liang Shanbao also felt that he turned around and found the county government again and asked the county magistrate if he could let them finish planting the land.

The county magistrate couldn't laugh or cry.

He agreed. Not only did he agree, but he also promised to pay them wages after harvesting the crops and selling them.

Lu Xu wondered if Liang Shanbao was using a trick to do some work for the Qiu brothers.

Others can continue to open up wasteland and cultivate land, but Liang Shanbao cannot. Lu Xu wants to pull him away from the business. The Qiu family has a lot of troubles. Now that the serious head has finally been released, he, the fake second head, hastily stepped down.

Liang Shanbao was stunned when he heard Lu Xu counting one by one.

He had been in prison for less than a month. Why did they have twice as many people as before he entered? Not only are there more people, there are also fishing boats, cargo ships, and passenger ships. The original ten grocery stores have opened to fifty. The grocery stores in the town have doubled in size, and a small shop has been rented on East Street to sell mountain products and He has made arrangements with the drug store that collects fruits and herbs, and even made arrangements for the new people coming down from the mountain...