Chapter 58 Transporting Grain

Lu Wen, Tan Shitou and others were confused.

Lu Xu suppressed a smile and asked Tan Shitou: "Are the boat gangs still collecting grain from various towns?"

Tan Shitou nodded: "Take it."

Lu Xu laughed, and the more he laughed, the more malicious he became. He caught Lu Wen, who had no idea what they were talking about, and threw him on the boat. "Xiao Wen, don't you want to buy a cow? Go back now and ask your father and fourth uncle to buy the cow." Hurry up and sell the food at home! No, no, you still have to keep a good supply of food, just in case."

Lu Wen: "You don't want to fry fried dough sticks anymore?"

His mother wanted to buy a cow, but half of it was sold. Why is she still selling it?

Lu Xu pushed the boat into the river: "Let's take a gamble. Go talk to the uncle again and ask him to inform everyone. Whoever wants to sell grain should sell it quickly. It must be sold to the boat gang, you know?"

Lu Wen: "Huh?"

Tan Shitou held on to the boat: "Why?! Our shop can also sell it!"

Lu Xu threw the oar to Tan Shitou and pushed him aboard, "You also go and ask us how much grain the ten shops that supply us collect, and sell it all to the nearest boat gang."

Tan Shitou: "Are you crazy?!"

Now food is as valuable as money!

Lu Xu leaned into his ear and whispered: "The county magistrate has found food."

Tan Shitou looked at him in shock: "Really?"

Lu Xu: "I guessed it, but I have..."

He raised his hand and was about to make an eight, then hesitated for a moment and said conservatively: "70% sure."

Tan Shitou saw his gesture and said immediately: "Qi Cheng?! It's done! I'll go right away!"

Lu Xu: "..."

Tan Shitou rushed onto the boat and asked Lu Wen to sit down. While rowing the boat vigorously, he shouted, "You will stay in the courtyard today and wait for me to come back!"

Lu Xu: "Okay."

The boat gang heard the commotion and looked at their stall, "What the hell are you doing?"

They looked at the officers patrolling the shore, spat and cursed: "What a damn bad luck. Who will deliver food to the Third Master today? Remember to tell the Third Master that they have been blocked in the direction of the state capital for several days. I don’t know if the uncle or the second uncle has received the message.”

"How to collect it? It can't be crossed by the river, and the county government doesn't provide guidance. There are two counties separated by land. How can we get across?"

"Is our Luojia County Lieutenant crazy?"

"Who knows!" They looked at the Qiu family's fish stall again. "The Luo family has the county captain in charge. Let's bear it. The Qiu family will let a brat lead them and do all the nonsense. Bah, we will kill them sooner or later."

Lu Xu also wanted to kill the Song family.

He pondered over it at the dock, only regretting that Yan Junqi was not here and he had no one to discuss with.

Lu Xu thought for a while and ran to the prison.

Lu Xu casually carried a basket and pretended to deliver food, but was kicked out by the cell guard, "Do you understand? I told you to only deliver food once in the morning!"