Chapter 89 Long-term planning

There was help from Lu Xu's shop, and the third aunt was finally able to go home and clean up.

Unpack and wash clothes, clean the home, tidy up the kitchen, warehouse...

She and Xiao Xia go out early and come back late. They rely on their third uncle to take care of the two young children. They have enough to eat, but it is difficult to keep their home as clean and tidy as before.

She and Xiaoxia cleaned for two days and finally made the house clean and bright again.

As soon as the morning fog cleared, it was a sunny day again. The third aunt asked Xiaoxia to go to a relative's house to help sew quilts.

Xiaoxia and his cousin are getting married to their daughter.

The third aunt opened the curtain and walked in. Several sisters-in-law had arrived. Yuan Manniang came with La Yue and Lu Rui. Not long after they sat down, the fourth aunt also came with Han Lu.

The sisters-in-law sit together, take measurements, stuff cotton, sew quilts, and do household chores. It is only a month or two that is relaxing throughout the year.

"Look at how good this cloth is, red and bright, Xiaoju, look at how willing your mother is to buy it for you."

"Where, this is all the money she and Man Niang made from embroidering." Xiao Ju Niang said proudly, and took out her daughter's wedding dress from the cabinet to show everyone, "Look at her embroidering this hijab. This flower is so beautiful! I asked her to make a wedding dress out of red cloth, but she insisted on wrapping it with a red edge."

"Xiaoju is reluctant to spend your money!"

"It's not my money, she hasn't spent all the money she earned from embroidery." Xiaoju Niang became even more proud.

A group of little girls in the village were learning embroidery from Yuan Manniang and Yan Mu, and her family Xiaoju learned the fastest. Others were still embroidering handkerchiefs, but her family Xiaoju could embroider big flowers. It’s chrysanthemum embroidered.”

"No, our Xiaohe learned it from Xiaoju together, and now she still embroiders handkerchiefs."

"Xiao He's embroidery is good. I saw her embroidering a kingfisher. The wings look like real ones!"

Someone casually asked Yuan Maniang, "Manniang, can their married girls still embroider with you in the future?"

After she asked, everyone in the room became nervous. Xiaoju stared at Yuan Maniang closely, not daring to breathe.

It took the same amount of effort to embroider using the new embroidery method, but the price was two or three times higher than the old embroidery method. Within a few months, the little girl in the village also saved a lot of money through embroidery.

This embroidery skill will be the foundation for their livelihood in the future.

Not to mention someone like Xiaoju who can save a dowry for herself, even a little girl who can only embroider handkerchiefs still contributes to the family income.

If Yuan Manniang wanted to keep the embroidery secret, it would be hard for anyone to say anything. After all, the new embroidery method was taught by Yuan Manniang, and most of the patterns were figured out by her and Yan Mu.

They want to pass on their skills to their own families, so naturally

I heard that in some places, the skills of good embroiderers are passed down from daughter-in-law to daughter-in-law.

Yuan Manniang was stunned and didn't understand why others would ask this question, "Of course you can!"

She is the youngest among the sisters-in-law of the same generation. Some of the sisters-in-law are more than ten years older than her. They are like two generations. She does not dare to speak when they are working together. She has always done whatever everyone says. She is so criticized by so many people. People were a little shy when they stared at her, but they felt a little proud when they saw several nieces sitting outside who were doing embroidery with her and looking at her with stars.