Chapter 148 Borrowing Cows

On a trip north, I gained a warlord partner, a group of free employees with food and accommodation, a tea shed along the way, and bought a street. Now I have used food in exchange for a backer.

Lu Xu was very satisfied.

Although I still don’t know how thick the first thigh is, and it is somewhat fake, although the second thigh must continue to be maintained with food and grass, although his street is still in ruins, although his free employees may run away at any time, although Thirty cartloads of grain were thrown out and yet a single sheep came back...

But Lu Xu was still quite satisfied.

Money can be earned later, and sheep can be bought next time. Backing and strong stock means safety, less trouble, and a smooth journey. This is something that even money can’t necessarily buy.

For example, Governor He seems to have no shortage of money.

Although he said that he would not participate in his cooperation, Lu Xu didn't know whether the other party looked down on him or was being polite. Anyway, he would cooperate with He Chengye by default. When the teahouse and inn on the road opened, he would split the money he made. As for Who Chen Lian gives the money to has nothing to do with him.

He is a hard-working money-making tool.

Lu Xu counted it down in detail. He had the Luo family in Longxing, He Chengye in Shuozhou, and the Northern Territory Army after leaving Qianjiao Ridge. It was not going to be too smooth. As long as he brought enough people, he would be careful along the way and not commit suicide and cause trouble. There won't be any security issues.

Lu Xu solved the biggest problem of the trade route, and his whole face was radiant. Later, when he sold things, he showed great awareness of current affairs.

Can it be cheaper? able.

Can it be given as a gift? able.

Can I get my stuff first and then go home and get the money? able.

All can be done.

The military households belonging to the camp felt that they had never met a conscientious merchant in their hometown, and their impression of Lu Xu soared. At the end of the day, they only thought that this young man had a handsome face and was very pleasing to the eye.

When Lu Xu's caravan wants to stay at the camp in the evening, the accommodation standards will range from finding a place to pitch a tent yourself out of the way, to upgrading to a large tent arranged for you to live in directly.

Not only that, the grain officer also set up a small banquet to entertain them, using the wine Cao Canjun collected from Lu Xu.

At this time, no one mentioned any wine as a reward for the three armies. The parties involved assumed that one of them had never said it, and the other just pretended that they had never heard of it. They drank and talked happily, and the atmosphere was warm.

Anyway, he gave the wine and food to the Northern Army, and the wine was not his own. If you don't drink it, it will be for nothing.

Lu Xu not only drank it himself, but also took two jars to give to people outside. He wanted to get angry at everyone, and his generosity made the grain officer's heart bleed.

Seeing that Lu Xu was about to deliver it out again, the grain officer quickly took it away: "Drinking will cause trouble. Soldiers on duty cannot drink."

Lu Xu: "You can drink a bowl without getting drunk. It will cool down at night and drink to keep you warm."

Food officer: "It's a military rule, come on, brother Lu, eat the food."