Chapter 114 Garment Shop

Lu Xuan went into action, and initially replaced Tan Shitou to take over two grocery stores, a mountain goods store, and the big business of delivering goods to grocery stores in various villages and towns in Guanyang.

No one is envious.

But there is no point in being envious. Firstly, Lu Xuan is Lu Xu's younger brother. Secondly, he is making money by taking over these things. But in the past, it was Tan Shitou, Liang Shanbao and the mountain people of the Qiu family who ran the business single-handedly. No one else intervened.

The remaining eight households of the mountain residents have no objections. What opinions can they have?

Everyone, take a look at the excitement and do whatever you need to do.

They can't get involved in these things. Haven't the docks, shipping, and firewood shops not yet chosen managers?

Moreover, Lu Xuan was in charge of so many shops by himself, so he definitely had no skills to deal with, so he had to use several deputies.

Those with lofty ideals are gearing up and performing actively.

Lu Xu saw this and was very pleased.

He is short of people, especially people with ability and good conduct. He especially values ​​​​people who do not say harsh words or gossip at this time, quietly do their job well and show their abilities.

After Lu Xuan got used to it for a few days, the two brothers started planning to promote his deputy.

And the one that has been hit the hardest these days is Han Dew.

Brother, what are you doing?

Lu Xuan...

Can Lu Xuan be reliable?

Han Lu ran to Lu Xu to protest: "He only worked as an apprentice for a few days and can he be the shopkeeper? Then I can too. Brother, please promote me to be the shopkeeper!"

Lu Xu laughed twice and ran away.

Lu Xuan arranged the layout of the grocery store and smiled at his sister without saying a word.

Han Lu glared at him, picked up the eggs for the food shop and left angrily.

The "grievance" between the two of them is seen by the whole family - Lu Xuan, who used to be reliable in everything, suppressed the unreliable Han Lu, and Han Lu got a pocket of money during the New Year. For the first time, his assets surpassed Lu Xuan's, and he happily went to court. Lu Xuan showed off for a whole new year...

It had only been a few days, why did Lu Xuan get on top of her again? !

Cold dew.

She refuses to accept it!

She blocked Lu Xu and asked, "Brother, you don't come here often. Why don't you, the shopkeeper, let me do it?"

Lu Xu couldn't laugh or cry.

It's not that he doesn't want to be Han Lu's shopkeeper, it's just that the current situation...

There is no female shopkeeper in Guanyang!

Even the shopkeepers who sell cloth and make clothes are men.

Lu Xu said tactfully.

Han Lu said: "Why not? The shopkeeper who said the matchmaker is a woman."

Lu Xu: "..."

That's an industry difference. Besides, do you have to compare yourself with professional matchmakers who are in their forties or fifties?