Chapter 64 Heading towards the exam

Lu Xu was going to be away for a few days, so he couldn't help but give Tan Shitou and the others some instructions.

The business was on track and the boat gang was busy running out again, so they had no trouble. Tan Shitou was more worried about them, "Can it be done with just the two of you?"

Although Lu Xu is reliable, he is still a half-year-old child, and Yan Junqi is even smaller and thinner. Tan Shitou is afraid that they will be robbed while walking.

Tan Shitou: "Otherwise, let Brother Shanbao take you there."

Lu Xu: "No, if Shan Bao goes too, you won't even have anyone to discuss anything you encounter."

Moreover, it was okay in Guanyang, the water conditions were familiar, but suddenly going to a strange place, even if they dared to row a boat, Lu Xu did not dare to sit on it.

It's great to charter a boat. People are familiar with the route and it saves them worries.

The boat Lu Xu was looking for was a relative of a member of their alliance. He was born in a neighboring county and often traveled from Guanyang West to the prefecture capital. In previous years, candidates often rented his boat to take exams. This was the first time their members heard about Lu Xu. To send them off for the exam, relatives were specially asked to pick them up in Guanyang.

After explaining the business in the county, Lu Xu also asked Lu Zhou and Lu Wen to take good care of their home.

Lu Zhou nodded with a serious face, "Don't worry, brother, I will take care of the family."

Lu Xu thought to himself, what kind of family can you, a little carrot head, take care of? If a thief comes, he can be stolen together.

As soon as he and Yan Junqi left, the two families were in the mountains next to each other and there was no adult male. He was worried, so he should ask the third grandmother's family and neighbors to take more care of her, and let Lu Xuan and fourth uncle come to the house every day.

Lu Wen: "Brother, you are so nagging. I just come here to accompany Lu Zhou every day."

Lu Xu thought to himself, you are not as tall as Lu Zhou, and you are here for nothing. Are you very proud?

But he kept saying yes and he didn't have the nerve to hit the two little carrot heads.

Lu Xu packed up his clothes, brought enough money, and went to the river with Yan Junqi to wait for the boat.

They set off early, it was just dawn, and Lu Rui and December had not yet risen. Yuan Manniang led Lu Zhou and Lu Wen, and Yan Mu led Wen Zhen, and went to the river to see them off.

Lu Xu and Yan Junqi carried their own luggage respectively. They put sundries and books in a basket and took them aboard the ship.

The academy's boat also set off from Guanyang Pier early in the morning. They wanted to chase the academy's boat, so they didn't waste much time. They just said goodbye by the river and set off in a hurry.

Yan Junqi and Lu Xu stood on the bow of the boat. Seeing their mother and younger brother on the shore waving their hands, they felt a slight sense of separation in their hearts.

Seeing the boat getting farther away, Lu Wen put down his hand and called Lu Zhou, "Let's go."

Lu Zhou looked at the boat in the distance, stood by the river for a long time, nodded and went back with Lu Wen.

Lu Wen pulled a piece of grass from the roadside, waved it as he walked, and asked in confusion: "Why didn't you tell big brother if you wanted to follow?"