Chapter 121 Rejection

Add water, add charcoal, cover, and add sliced ​​ginger and green onions.

The guys followed Lu Xu's training yesterday and finished setting up table after table.

Now everyone finally understood that the tube in the middle was actually for putting charcoal fire!

Immediately, someone became curious and tilted his head to look at the strange-looking stove, "This thing is quite rare."

"It's nice to eat together as a family in winter."

Others nodded in approval.

"Come on, come on, let me teach you how to eat!" Lu Xu had already stood at the middle table and began to demonstrate, "Eat the meat first and then the vegetables. Let's try the mutton first. I dragged Boss Hao back from the state capital. The sheep were just killed this morning."

The boatman named Hao stood up and clasped his fists in all directions.

The boat runners were all familiar with each other, and this man was also one of their Guanyang friends. He had been visiting Guanyang all the way to the prefecture area, and a group of people immediately returned the favor.

Lu Xu continued: "Put the meat slices into the pot and eat them as soon as they change color. Don't cook them for too long. The meat will not taste good when it gets old. Let's try it."

Everyone looked at Lu Xu, at the slices of meat, and then at the pot that was starting to boil. No one was embarrassed to do anything.

Although they are not as fastidious as those wealthy families, they are not so ungrateful. Isn't this similar to going to Lu Xu's snack shop to eat spicy hotpot?

this……

How embarrassing this is...

When the merchants didn't come up with an idea, several regular customers who often visited Lu Xu's place and paid more attention to their appetites had already imitated Lu Xu's chopsticks.

Anyway, they are familiar with each other, and the greetings that need to be exchanged have already been exchanged during the serving process. There is no need to pay attention at this time. Let the elderly person in charge use the chopsticks first, and then each person will cook the mutton with one chopstick.

"that's all?"

"Are you done?"

"It's cooked!"

In the past, they didn't know how to judge strangers, but after working in Luxu Malatang shop for a long time, who still doesn't know how to cook food?

The table that was the first to use chopsticks put the mutton into the prepared dipping sauce as Lu Xu said, dipped it in, and drank it.

Hiss, this mutton...is different from what they usually eat!

Someone immediately commented: "Tender!"

Many of them have also eaten mutton, mostly stewed or roasted. Cut into such thin pieces and boiled before eating, it really has a unique taste.

The first one couldn't help but nod while eating, and soon he took another chopstick.

Embarrassed by the distance, I watched them eat eagerly across the stove, but someone else was considerate and cooked more in the pot. He pushed it this way from the pot with his chopsticks, "Come on, come on, I'll cook it, everyone." eat together."

In an instant, everyone at the table understood the secrets of cooking hot pot. Everyone cooks the dishes nearby and grabs whatever they want from the pot. This is more free than eating Malatang!