Chapter 77 Business

At dawn, the neighbors of the gambling house wake up to the smell of food, and from then on they start a life of being awakened by the fragrance every day.

The fried dough sticks were put into the pan, the scallion pancakes were put into the pan, Lu Xu cooked the tofu curd and poured it into the sauce, poured the soy milk into a large clay pot and heated it, and then cooked the pumpkin millet porridge, glutinous rice and red bean porridge.

After teaching Han Lu how to make pancakes, Lu Xu went to crack the eggs cooked last night, put them into a small casserole, added spices and tea bags, and simmered slowly.

Cut tofu, skewer radishes, and skewer greens.

Cook-resistant mushrooms, kelp, tofu, ribs, fish balls, etc. are put into the pot first.

Although theoretically no one would eat Malatang early in the morning, what if someone is curious and wants to try something new?

Lu Xu asked Lu Yong and Lu Junxin to set up a row of benches around the spicy pot, arranged the skewered vegetables neatly in the basket, and threw the stall to Lu Yong to look at.

He ran to make glutinous rice balls and threw them into the red dates and red bean porridge.

Lu Xu only had a bag of glutinous rice in total, which he asked the clerk at the grain store to save for him, and he kept it all for making sweet soup. When new rice comes and Guanyang glutinous rice is cheap, we can slowly develop other products - glutinous rice balls, rice cakes, glutinous rice cakes, glutinous rice glutinous rice cakes, glutinous rice...

The more Lu Xu thought about it, the more he became greedy. As he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard someone ask: "Is there anything delicious?"

In the middle of playing, Luwenhache jumped up from the bench and ran to greet the guests in high spirits, "Uncle, what do you want to eat?"

The neighbor who was awakened by the fragrance was still sleepy. He also ran a shop and sold porcelain ornaments next to the gambling house. Lu Xu and the others were going back and forth to renovate the house and transport goods. They didn't look up or down. They had known each other for a long time.

"Let me take a look." The owner of the porcelain shop walked in with his hands behind his back. First there was a breakfast shop facing the street, where soy milk, tofu curd and porridge were steaming hot. Then inside, freshly fried fried dough sticks, fried cakes, and leek boxes were piled in rattan baskets. The oil is golden, and next to it is a new chopping board. On the chopping board, there is a stack of scallion pancakes. A piece of paper is steaming with the smell of scallions. When you cut a piece of paper, you can see the layers of pancakes. The boss is excited. .

He continued to look inside and saw two large pots cooking porridge on the fire, and a small pot stewing hawthorn fruits. Each one smelled sweet. He leaned over to look at the pot in front of Lu Xu. The red beans and red dates were thick and thick.

Further inside is a familiar cold vegetable stall.

The strangest thing was the long cauldron closest to the inside, where the spiciness came from. It had a white soup base and red oil flowers. There were several vegetables stewed with skewers on them. He curiously pulled out one. Look, oh, ribs! I don’t know who cut it, but it’s called a small one! It's such a small piece with two bamboo sticks stuck on it.

"Xiao Lu, did you cut it?"

Lu Xu said modestly while rolling the meatballs: "I don't have this skill. The butcher in our village cut them."

He was squeezed for this because the butcher thought he was asking too much, which was annoying.

Fatty meat is expensive here, but lean meat is cheap. Even bones, internal organs, and offal are worthless. Lu Xujin wanted some bones, blood tofu, liver, etc. The butcher used to kill pigs and bring them to him every day. It was a happy cooperation, but when Lu Xu bought the ribs, he had to chop them into small pieces, one piece as wide as a knuckle, which was too small and troublesome! If he wasn't a relative, he would have kicked Lu Xu out.