Chapter 23: Fighting

He was about to make a written statement, but Old Man Liu was stunned and actually said: "Okay!"

He was quite happy. How could he find such a fool? If this document was established, why would their family have to worry about work? At that time, his family will no longer grind sesame oil, but will grind it all into sesame paste!

He immediately gave the stall at home to his wife and son, and asked Lu Xu to join him, "Should we find a scholar to write it, or should we go to the county government?"

Lu Xu was so angry that he immediately took him to the county government office.

It happened that Luo Shen was working as an errand at the county government, and when he saw Lu Xu getting involved with others, he thought to himself, someone really beat him up in the street?

When he saw who it was that had been pulled in, he was a little speechless.

If he thought he was Song Liu, how could Lu Xu still get into trouble with a sesame oil grinder?

When Lu Xu saw it was Luo Shen, he let go of his hands and straightened himself, and politely called, "Brother Luo!"

"Yeah." Luo Shen responded expressionlessly, then turned to ask Old Man Liu, "Liu Youzi, why don't you polish off your oil at home and run to the county government office?"

Liu Youzi immediately explained the situation, "Luo Tou, who should I ask to establish a written document?"

The more Luo Shen listened, the deeper his frown deepened. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He asked Lu Xu with a dark face, "Do you really want to establish a legal agreement with him?"

Lu Xu: "I really want it!"

Luo Shen: "It's no longer a child's joke after it's stamped with the county government's seal. If he grinds hundreds of pounds a month, you're going to get it too?"

Liu Youzi was afraid that his victim would be frightened and run away, so he quickly said: "Look what you said, even a donkey can't grind that many sesame seeds. I don't want to grind that many sesame seeds."

When Lu Xu heard this, it would be easy to handle. He was worried that Liu Youzi would grind too much at once.

Lu Xu: "I will establish a written document!"

Luo Shen pursed his lips and stopped persuading.

They were neither relatives nor friends, so they reminded Lu Xu that she couldn't blame him if she didn't listen, "Come with me."

When it came time to write the paperwork, Lu Xu had another request. He had the final say on what sesame paste was. Liu Youzi couldn't fool him with the oil residue and pretended to be inferior. Then he set a lower limit. Liu Youzi had to give him at least ten pieces of sesame paste a month. Jin of sesame paste, and moreover, Liu Youzi couldn't do it in a shady manner. One person would grind it for him, and teach his son, apprentice, and relatives to sell it elsewhere. In short, only his family in Guanyang could have sesame paste!

Lu Xu: "This is something I came up with. Liu Youzi just helped me process it. Without my permission, he can't teach others to make sesame paste. If I want others to make it in the future, Liu Youzi can't make it and sell it myself."

Liu Youzi didn't speak, but Luo Shen nodded first, "That makes sense."

Liu Youzi smiled apologetically: "Master Luo, isn't this a bit harsh? He just comes up with an idea, but I have to figure out how to do it! If he goes to find someone else, he won't let me make it for him. Why don't I just buy sesame seeds? If it’s smashed in my hand, who am I going to ask for explanation? This, this, this… isn’t this okay?”