Chapter 146 Demanding Debt

Why don't you say that all of Daqi are your relatives?

Everyone was silently muttering in their hearts, wanting to show off their cleverness to King Cao of Hell. Isn't this looking for trouble?

Sure enough, when Cao Canjun heard what he said, he said: "They are all your relatives? In this case, you are not allowed to charge for the food you give them."

Qiu Hu was about to speak for Lu Xu, but Lu Xu had already said it first: "Of course, but if they insist on giving me some specialties, I will accept them."

Cao Canjun laughed loudly, "Aren't you afraid that your relatives only want your food and won't give you specialties?"

Lu Xu: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Reciprocity is entirely voluntary, there is no reason to force it."

Qiu Hu: "Sir..."

Cao Canjun waved his hand, feeling very good, "Well, since you are loyal and I will fulfill your loyalty, you can sell it here. I will give you half an hour. After half an hour, all the remaining food will be shipped. Go to the camp."

Lu Xu: "Thank you, sir."

Cao Shenjun: "Wait."

He looked at the wine truck that was already selling wine and said, "Wine is also considered food."

Lu Xu: "..."

Zhang Baihu and others: "..."

a bolt from the blue! ! Why didn't you buy two jars of wine first?

Lu Xu: "...Okay."

While Lu Xu was complaining that he and Tan Shitou secretly hid a lot of wine last night, he was busy telling Tan Shitou to stop other stalls and seize the time to sell food.

Those who bought wine hurriedly hid the wine jars behind their backs and under their clothes, and escaped quickly while Cao Canjun was not paying attention.

Zhang Baihu was about to secretly find someone to call Zhangjiatun military households to come quickly. Unexpectedly, Cao Canjun ordered them to surround the school grounds. Those who were not in the school grounds at this time were not allowed to go in to buy food or wine.

Zhang Baihu: "..."

Those who went home to put away their things and those who came from other places were all dumbfounded.

Zhang Baihu looked into the crowd and was secretly happy when he saw that there were many people from his village inside.

Thanks to his cleverness, he not only asked Lu Xu to set up the stall at the school grounds, but also notified the villagers last night to bring extra money and come over early to grab things.

He put on a sullen face and put on a selfless attitude, "You guys, go over there, and the rest follow me!"

He took the lead and led the soldiers to surround the school grounds. As soon as he ran out of Cao Canjun's sight, he turned around and hid behind the crooked neck tree beside the school grounds.

Zhang Baihu took out his money bag and whistled into the school grounds. After a while, his son squeezed out of the crowd.

He waved to his son secretly: "Dabao, here, give your grandma and grandpa the money to buy more!"

Zhang Dabao took the money bag and whispered like a thief: "Dad, I want to buy candy!"

Zhang Baihu: "Buy food first! After buying food, dad will go home and get money for you."

Zhang Dabao said happily: "Keep your word!"

Zhang Baihu: "Forget it, go quickly, hey, hey, wait! Ask your mother to buy wine! Wine!"