Chapter 189 Practice

Yuan Man’s mother-in-law said earnestly, “You can’t just talk about business with Jun Qi!”

Last time Lu Xu said that he only kissed Yan Junqi once, Yuan Manniang really cared!

Although boys don’t have to have babies, it doesn’t seem to be a bad situation, right?

She endured it for many days, but still couldn't help whispering secretly to Yan's mother. Yan's mother was also shocked and wanted to talk to her son, but she was a little scared when she thought about her Junqi's increasingly serious appearance.

and……

"Jun Qi is thin-skinned. What should I do if he doesn't want to see me in the future after I asked this?"

The two mothers looked at each other with big eyes.

Yan's mother encouraged, "How about you tell me about Lu Xu?"

Yuan Manniang was also very timid. She said, "Kekekeke, I am a stepmother!"

She is not much older than Lu Xu, so why bother asking this!

Unfortunately, these two are both eldest sons, and they don't even have any brothers who can give some advice.

Lu Hui, who is about the same age, is not enlightened.

Lu Xuan didn't understand either.

She was determined to go back to the village to find her third and fourth aunts and ask them to call them third and fourth uncles to talk about it. However, they were not sure whether the third and fourth aunts knew about Lu Xu and Yan Junqi.

Sad.

The two procrastinated for several days. Seeing that they were about to set off, Yuan Manniang became determined.

Let her do it!

Anyway, she already talked about it last time.

Who told them that Lu Xu was older?

Poor Lu Xu, who had been told for more than ten years not to fall in love prematurely, but once she got through, she was busy supporting her family and making money.

Let alone erotic pictures, he has never even read a pornographic book.

Yan Junqi was not as good as him. After all, he had taken physiology classes before and had seen some non-restricted scenes that could be shown in movies, and he vaguely understood it.

Yan Junqi has been reading books about sages since he was a child, but he didn't understand them at all.

The two of them usually held hands and hugged each other when no one was around, and their love was very platonic.

It's not like he never had erotic dreams, but Lu Xu felt embarrassed every time he had erotic dreams.

In his mind, he still felt that Yan Junqi was a student. How could a student fall in love prematurely?

How could he delay Yan Junqi's studies and exams?

The biggest thing is that they would play around in bed at night, touch each other, and fall asleep with Yan Jun in their arms.

Being caught off guard by Yuan Manniang's words, Lu Xu's face was so hot that he could almost fry an egg.

When Yuan Manniang saw his reaction, she knew that he hadn't seen it, but at least she knew what it was. While she was pleased that their child was a serious child, she felt inexplicably subtle at the same time.

Other people's children, at Lu Xu's age, can run away...

Yuan Manniang coughed lightly, maintaining the dignity of the elders, and whispered: "Don't be shy, the ladies from rich families will come to show them before they get married."