Chapter 27 Lu Wen

Lu Xu pointed to the golden wheat field in front of him, "Do you see the ditch in front of you from here to there? This piece will be given to you, and the next piece will be given to Lu Zhou."

Lu Wen, who wanted to eat mixed meat, was confused: "I don't-"

Lu Xu: "How can a boy say no? We, Lu Zhou, are only ten years old, but we are still cutting wheat. His piece is bigger than yours, why don't you trade with him?"

Lu Wen quickly estimated with his eyes, frowned and calculated, Lu Zhou was actually responsible for more land than him! Lu Wen felt a little sympathetic when he saw Lu Zhou. He murmured that Lu Zhou was miserable and shook his head like a rattle.

His little appearance made Lu Xu feel a little itchy. Lu Xu patted him hard on the shoulder and said lovingly: "Okay, do it well."

Lu Wen made a show of swiping the sickle a few times. His movements were clumsy and funny. He made a final struggle and said with a smile on his face: "I don't know how to use a sickle!"

Lu Xu smiled: "Then just pull it with your hands."

Lu Wen: "..."

After eating their Lu Rui's grasshoppers and their Lu Zhou's cicadas, you still want to run away? He had long wanted to deal with this kid.

Lu Xu: "I'm not Lu Hui. It's useless to be coquettish and foolish. If you can't finish collecting at night, don't sleep. I told my third aunt that she will send you the bed for dinner."

Lu Wen:? ? ?

Lu Xu smiled more and more lovingly, like a good brother: "Don't say I didn't warn you that there are weasels at night, and maybe wild boars will come down from the mountain!"

Lu Wen was about to cry but had no tears. His cousin and grandfather were watching the show, but no one helped him! He regretted that he should not have believed that Lu Xu had meat to eat, and should have picked wheat ears with the five-year-old Lu Fu in his own field.

Lu Wen swung his sickle angrily, gasping and sweating profusely. The thorns made him feel uncomfortable. He threw the sickle and protested loudly: "I'm only eleven!"

When he turned around, Lu Zhou, who was one year younger than him, was already several meters ahead of him. He even picked up wheat ears in front of him in the twelfth lunar month.

Lu Wen looked sad and cried while cutting wheat, "You all bully me, Lu Zhou, wait for me!"

Lu Zhou didn't look back, and swung the sickle faster and faster. He didn't want to keep Lu Wen company!

By evening, everyone had exceeded their quota. Lu Wen himself was still humming and cutting the wheat. Lu Xu refused to help, so he organized everyone to sit at the finish line and watch Lu Wen cut the wheat.

Not only are they watching, but even the neighbors are watching.

The third and fourth uncles and Lu Hui were pushing the cart to load the wheat. Lu Wen finally saw the savior. He lost his strength, and his grievances also came up. He started shouting from a long distance: "Father! Brother! Help!"

Lu Xu also shouted: "Third uncle, Lu Wen is going to sleep in the field tonight!"

Lu Wen burst into tears.

His grandfather Lu Wuzhu was sitting on the field ridge drinking water, shaking his head in joy.

Lu Xuan, who had also been busy here all day, scolded him: "There are more than a dozen brothers and sisters in our family, but none of us is as lazy as him. He deserves it."

The neighbor laughed and asked the third uncle: "Your third uncle is more delicate than other girls!"

In the twelfth lunar month, I followed them picking wheat ears for a whole day and I didn't even feel tired. I just listened to Lu Wen howling.