Chapter 103 Semicolon Plan

"Semicolon? Am I going to open a grocery store in my new home?" Tan Shitou said first. He had been hanging out with Lu Xu for the longest time and could follow Lu Xu's ideas the fastest. He immediately raised a new question: "But what should I sell? Brother Tiger said there is a shortage of everything over there..."

Lu Xu: "You rent animals!"

Tan Shitou blinked, "Huh?"

Lu Xu: "You are definitely not the only one who has moved there. In the spring, animal power is needed to open up wasteland everywhere. Some people have animals and some don't. When the time comes, you can rent out the extra ones. If others have money, you can collect money. If they don't have money, you can Just exchange things and slowly accumulate more things, then you can sell goods.”

Tan Shitou's eyes lit up: "Yes! Why didn't I think of that!"

The two of them laughed, and Lu Xu continued to come up with ideas: "It doesn't matter if you have nothing to sell. There are many barbarians over there. If the price is right, you can collect cattle and sheep for me. If they are easy to raise, you can raise them. If they are not, you can kill them." Chengrou butcher shop. If there’s anything else we don’t have over there, help me keep an eye on it. When I gather the manpower, I’ll go over and find you!”

Tan Shitou nodded repeatedly, "Okay, okay!"

Lu Xu lowered his voice and muttered to Tan Shitou mysteriously, "There is a secret recipe that I have never told anyone. If there is butter, my Malatang can be even better and more delicious!"

Tan Shitou's eyes were bright.

“The beef and mutton cooked in the pot are also very delicious!”

Tan Shitou's eyes brightened, "Really?"

Lu Xu: "Really! There are treasures everywhere over there, and Brother Hu has hundreds of households. You were not afraid of being bullied in the past and seized business opportunities!"

They both painted a pie for themselves, enjoying the painting as if no one else was watching. However, Qiu Hu and Lu Qing looked at each other silently, and were shocked by Lu Xu's casual words, "I will come over to find you when I gather the people."

He said it too confidently, as if the trip would be completed soon. It seemed that the difficult journey before them was just a short journey, and when they reached the destination, the land would be filled with gold.

Unknowingly, even the people sitting nearby were attracted, and the people who were packing things outside the hospital became silent. Listening to Lu Xu's yearning without suppressing his voice, the original uneasiness and fear were slowly dissolved in his high-spirited voice. , many people silently began to think about what skills they had to make a living...

Lu Xu asked: "Brother Hu, are there only barbarians over there?"

Qiu Hu: "Yeah."

Lu Xu: "Then you will be neighbors with barbarians."

Qiu Hu nodded.

Yonggu County is in the south, their camps and farming areas are in the middle, and the more desolate areas in the north are the barbarian pastoral areas.

The mountain people are fierce and fearless, but when they heard that their neighbors were barbarians, they felt timid in their hearts——

They were not afraid of fighting, nor were they afraid of fighting, but they could not help but be afraid of bringing their families there and being neighbors with those legendary cannibal barbarians. If the barbarians come, what will happen to their children and what will happen to the elderly at home?